PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Lev!

sunvalleylaw
January 27th, 2011, 11:24 PM
I hope it has been a great one! :dance :thumbsup Thanks for being such a great friend here on the Fret!

Spudman
January 27th, 2011, 11:40 PM
Happy day to you Lev. :hbday (I didn't know that you ever aged. :nope Go figure.)

Algonquin
January 28th, 2011, 03:41 AM
Happy Birthday Lev!
Cheers :beer:

syo
January 28th, 2011, 04:07 AM
Happy Birthday Lev! Hope it's a good one for you... :hbday :happyb

Katastrophe
January 28th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Happy birthday, Lev! Hope it was a great day for you and the family, with friends, fun, and guitars!

Robert
January 28th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Happy Lev Day!

Rock on today

sumitomo
January 28th, 2011, 09:21 AM
Happy Birthday Lev!! Have a Great Day!!! God Bless Ya!!:dance fV3VjF64ga4Sumi:D

Tone2TheBone
January 28th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Happy Birthday hope it's a great one!!! Haven't seen you in a while hope you're doing well! :happyb :hbday :beavisnbutthead:

Tig
January 28th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Happy Birthday, Lev!
:happyb :hungry :beer:

Lev
January 29th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Thanks Guys for the birthday wishes.
Sorry I've been a bit quite lately. Have been focusing on work and family time. My wife got me a shiny new Fender Mustang practice amp for my birthday... It Rocks!!:dude

I'll write up a full review sometime soon and if I get a chance I'll post a clip or two.

kidsmoke
January 29th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Happy Birthday Lev, sorry I missed this yesterday.

ZMAN
January 29th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Thanks Guys for the birthday wishes.
Sorry I've been a bit quite lately. Have been focusing on work and family time. My wife got me a shiny new Fender Mustang practice amp for my birthday... It Rocks!!:dude

I'll write up a full review sometime soon and if I get a chance I'll post a clip or two.
My tech at the shop gave me a demo of the new Musting II, and the Fender Fuse online software. I was totally amazed at how cool this amp is. They are selling for just over 200 here and have killer tone for a SS amp.
The Mustang III has even more options. Great new stuff out of Fender.
Just remember to have adequate fire protection for that Birthday cake!

Tig
January 29th, 2011, 02:32 PM
My tech at the shop gave me a demo of the new Musting II, and the Fender Fuse online software. I was totally amazed at how cool this amp is. They are selling for just over 200 here and have killer tone for a SS amp.
The Mustang III has even more options. Great new stuff out of Fender.
Just remember to have adequate fire protection for that Birthday cake!

I got to demo a Mustang II and was pleasantly surprised on how good it sounds. The American Special Tele was also a clear winner.

Fender has been coming up with some great lower cost products lately.

mrmudcat
January 31st, 2011, 01:47 AM
:dance Happy Happy:dance