PDA

View Full Version : The TLB Overdriver

pedalbuilder
January 31st, 2011, 10:47 PM
Hey there, I'm happy to announce a new pedal, the TLB Overdriver!

This is a cool, and very straight-forward tool for achieving great overdriven tones. I made a quick demo, below, and will offer these built up on order to anybody who mentions thefret.net for $60, shipped (CONUS)!

These can also be built with a master volume, and as a two-in-one with two circuits in a single box - just contact me and we'll figure out what works best for you! As always, more info and updates will be posted at http://www.godasound.com

y4AL-ph_FQc

Ch0jin
February 1st, 2011, 05:03 AM
Nice demo PB, it cuts out a bit early though. "And that...."? A nice sounding OD for sure and $60 sure sounds like a sweet price. Lucky that volume pot sounds scratchy and not crackly ;)

Is that a 3mm LED your using in a lot of your pedals?

Out of curiosity, PRE CS5 by any chance? I noticed cool effects like that when I started messing with it the other day.

edit: "Val Car Rye" haha I always thought it was "Val Keery" but that's probably my accent

pedalbuilder
February 1st, 2011, 06:23 AM
Hey, thanks! Yeah - we wouldn't want any crackling, okay? Ha.

I guess it does cut out a tad early - all your missing, though, is "And that's the TLB Overdriver," I guess I never noticed since I'm usually pretty tired of listening to myself by then!

And - yep - I use ultra-bright 3mm LEDs for the most part. I try to use ones with a flat head - the way they sit in the enclosure means you get a nice, bright, very noticeable indicator without the overly bright, blinding nature of the bigger ultra-brights.

For the demo I didn't use CS5, just Windows Movie Maker . . . I have Adobe Creative Suite CS3, maybe I should look into using it for these . . .