PDA

View Full Version : Uploaded Images??

duhvoodooman
February 10th, 2011, 08:48 AM
I'm probably overlooking something obvious, but how do I get to the images I uploaded in the old forum structure??

Robert
February 10th, 2011, 08:59 AM
That's a good question, DVD! The sad answer is that they are no longer available, because that photo upload plugin for the old forum does not work with the new forum. I have all the images, I just don't know whose pictures they are all.

How about I post them online in an online album somewhere, and people can go through them and download the ones that belong to them? The only problem would be if there are private photos uploaded - not sure how to handle that one.

duhvoodooman
February 10th, 2011, 09:30 AM
How about I post them online in an online album somewhere, and people can go through them and download the ones that belong to them? The only problem would be if there are private photos uploaded - not sure how to handle that one.That sounds like a reasonable idea. And if anybody has posted naked pictures of themselves or their significant other here....well, that was pretty stupid to begin with! :eek:

Does this new forum structure have an analogous function for uploading & posting images?

BTW, I'm Duh Voodoo Man, not a Digital Video Disc.... :poke

Robert
February 10th, 2011, 10:09 AM
HAHA, DVD - what were my fingers thinking! :D

Ok DMC, I will upload dem images somewhere and post the link here.