PDA

View Full Version : I got VD

Spudman
February 14th, 2011, 01:00 PM
Valentines Day you ninnies.

Here's to hoping your loved ones treated you to your favorite beer on this auspicious day. :beer:

progrmr
February 14th, 2011, 03:01 PM
See.....I was ready to have a good laugh at your expense too!

Robert
February 14th, 2011, 03:44 PM
I got sugar cookies, shapes as X's and O's from my wife. :D

I am eating them right now. My stomach is full of love. :D

Childbride
February 14th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Shiner made beef Wellington and I worked on some Bach counterpoint. Good times. ;)

Eric
February 15th, 2011, 06:55 AM
I was going to buy flowers for my wife on a whim, but when I remembered it was v-day I turned around and left the store without buying anything. No joke.

Luckily, my wife and I both feel than valentine's day is contrived, so I have no obligation to push chocolates and flowers when the companies tell me to do so.

Jimi75
February 15th, 2011, 07:16 AM
My wife made me a beautiful vd present. She called me in the morning to let me know that she heavily crashed the car and that we will have to buy a new one in the worst case. You can imagine how happy I was.

Eric
February 15th, 2011, 07:19 AM
My wife made me a beautiful vd present. She called me in the morning to let me know that she heavily crashed the car and that we will have to buy a new one in the worst case. You can imagine how happy I was.
Yikes. Is she OK?

Jimi75
February 15th, 2011, 07:40 AM
Yikes. Is she OK?

Thanks Eric. She's okay, thank God. It happended at a gas station andit was big luck that nothing more severe than pure metal damage happened.

Spudman
February 15th, 2011, 09:31 AM

Super duper bummer. I'm glad to hear that she's okay. Those little candy hearts will help ease the pain.

Brian Krashpad
February 15th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Yikes, auto mojo Jimi!

Spud, no beer for ol' Krash. Gotta wait til the taste buds return. Couldn't even buy the wife a card since I've been unable to drive due to pain meds for weeks. Mrs. K had to work anyhow, just another night at Casa Krashpad.