PDA

View Full Version : Morris and Art and Lutherie

armstrvall
February 16th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Hey guys I'm looking at buying either a second hand Morris MD515 or an Art & Lutherie cedar blue dreadnought..

Can anyone please give me some more info on these as I have looked all over the net and can't find much so thought I'd come to the experts!!

Also how much are both of them worth? I'm thinking of getting them second hand but cant really find what their brand new retail prices are and don't wanna get ripped off!! Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!!

Bridgepin
February 16th, 2011, 01:33 PM
I really can't help on any info on the guitars, but you might want to try this forum also if you don't find what your looking for

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forumdisplay.php?42-Acoustic-Guitars

I don't want to take away from this forum in away, but I think that knowledge is king and we should use all of one's resources

Tig
February 16th, 2011, 01:45 PM
I've never heard of a Morris, but own an Art & Lutherie Spruce dread, which I love. I took my time and shopped around, demo'ing everything in my price range. All I can recommend is to play each guitar you are considering, and as many times as you need.

As for worth, you'll need to learn the market for the models you are considering. Ebay and CL will be a little on the high side, but provide a decent comparison.