PDA

View Full Version : Ritter hard shell case

ZMAN
February 19th, 2011, 12:15 PM
I recently aquired a Ritter hard shell case. It is very slim and looks to be pretty well built. I know they make tons of Gig Bags but I can't find anything on their hard shell cases.
Does anyone have any experience with these and could possibly point me to a link on them.
Thanks in advance for any help.

wingsdad
February 19th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Did a quick search and came up with this, copied & pasted from an article in Guitar Player magazine online. Ritter's website address is there, but all they have on it is their bags. go figure:

RA7000 Series Hardshell Cases
The RA7000 Series is the first in a new line of precision moulded, hardshell guitar cases from Ritter.

The RA7000 Series features an easy to clean, hard wearing resin skin, complemented by matching nickel hardware and full aluminium valance. In addition, all RA7000 Series models have a fully padded plush, contoured, black interior. Other features include a built-in accessory compartment, a comfortable, robust moulded carrying handle, multiple hinged lid with restraining straps and Ritter brand plate.

For more information, visit their web site at www.ritter-bags.com.

ZMAN
February 19th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Thanks WD. Yea I already found that one and the link just goes to their site with only gig bags. I think the RA7000, as far as I can see is a Classical case. I have sent the company an email so maybe I can find out more. It looks like your basic case but very slim.
I think there are more European dealers than in North America.