PDA

View Full Version : Georgia on my mind.....

NC Zeppelin
February 26th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Hey guys, i have a new recorder and been wanting to record some more good stuff. i remember watching the moive ray aka. ray charles doc. and i remember hearing georgia on my mind, and i thought it was the smoothest piece i heard in a long long time and added it to my ipod and than i stopped listening to him, probley forgot he was on my ipod ha. i recently started listening to him again, so

if you guys can help, ive been looking around but i cant find chords for the song, only instrumentals and jazz covers, if you guys could give me the most accurate chords, i would deeply appericate it.

rock on!:dude

oldguy
February 26th, 2011, 01:56 PM
Hey guys, i have a new recorder and been wanting to record some more good stuff. i remember watching the moive ray aka. ray charles doc. and i remember hearing georgia on my mind, and i thought it was the smoothest piece i heard in a long long time and added it to my ipod and than i stopped listening to him, probley forgot he was on my ipod ha. i recently started listening to him again, so

if you guys can help, ive been looking around but i cant find chords for the song, only instrumentals and jazz covers, if you guys could give me the most accurate chords, i would deeply appericate it.

rock on!:dude

This looks pretty close............

http://www.theguitarguy.com/georgiao.htm