PDA

View Full Version : Tele?

player
February 27th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Until yesterday(Saturday) I never saw tele(although it was a copy) with an HSS pickup config. my younger brother inherited his best friends studio equipment and stable of guitars.after the studio equipment he could only fit about eight axes in his van.I think he said there were about 14 still left to get. of those eight mostly Samick and modded.his friend was an excellent guitarist and a luthier.it was also a first time I've seen a Bigsby trem on an LP albeit a Samick also.schweet.of the acoustics one was an Alverez setup to sound and play better than most big $$ Martins.the man(former lead player John Woodrick for Dr. Hook's band) will be missed.fact is the Esteban(legacy series) in my signature was his.as much as we hear them being put down after a slight adjustment anyone would be hard pressed to get it from me.trust me I tried to get that tele but it is not mine or my place to ask for it.did find out it will get a good home.I have not given up on the idea of perhaps getting one of the other 14 even though by the time he gets back there I will no doubt not be here but in Frank Axtels area.happy with my three but like they say there is always room for one more.
any questions feel free to ask - will answer as accurate as I can

player
March 1st, 2011, 08:51 PM
apologize for not looking at the thread earlier to elaborate if needed.