PDA

View Full Version : New Project-43 Video

Rockermann
March 11th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Hey folks,

This is nowhere near the production DeeAa had with his Spookbox video, but it's a little harder for us being separated around the globe. I think it still rocks in it's own way though. :) And DeeAa is on lead guitar for this one...

Wanna see how the magic is made? Or is that more like how the 'sausage is made'? Either way, this video gives a bit of insight. It's really just for fun, but we'd love your feedback on it. Including the 'credits' at the end. Too long? Interesting enough?

The song is a cover of the AC/DC classic, "Shot Down in Flames".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elCwyimW8CM

Thanks as always for your time and comments!

Jimi75
March 11th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Rocks, rocks, rocks! I like those kind of videos. Well done, very entertaining. Keep up the great work, you guys got some very cool collaborations going :-)

Rockermann
March 11th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Thanks, Jimi75! We appreciate that. I find these kinda of videos entertaining too. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

marnold
March 11th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Rawk!

I was just amazed at how quickly Deeaa could change his guitar and shirt when the solo kicked in! :)

Hearing this, I'd be interested to hear how your version Balls to the Wall would sound with this guy singing. Nothing against Deeaa's version, there are just bits of this one that brought that to mind for some reason.

Rockermann
March 11th, 2011, 05:02 PM
He is FAST, that's for sure. :) And fortunately, no wardrobe malfunctions!

That's me on the vocals on this one... I can do some of this stuff, but I don't know if I could pull off the Balls to the Wall gig or not. I could have way back when, but it's probably out of my range at this point.

Thanks for the kind words!

Katastrophe
March 11th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Nice! Now that's a great way to start my workday. Great job guys!

Rockermann
March 11th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Thanks, Katastrophe! Glad we could kick off the workday for you! :)