PDA

View Full Version : We may be out of a job!

Spudman
November 13th, 2006, 03:21 PM
Some new just came down the pipe. There is no longer a need for a guitar. Read the article.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061113/ap_on_fe_st/air_guitar_4

Iago
November 13th, 2006, 03:31 PM
scientificaly thats cool... but if its ever commercialized it will be a fortune and won`t last long for sure

they should create a no-stringed guitar.. where the strings are, lets say, some kind of laser beans. You would pick a stream of light and it would convert to sound..

Tim
November 13th, 2006, 03:50 PM
Yep! Saw the demonstration on CNN Headline News this afternoon. It’s normally shown about 10 minutes before the top of the hour. Pretty Cool !!!!

Plank_Spanker
November 13th, 2006, 04:29 PM
"But I noticed that the cashmere collar on your shirt gave it a distinctly airy tone"...........

"What's a top notch tone material for my shirt?"

Cranium
November 13th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Im still confused how someone can play without actualy holding anything, how can you tell which fret your playing? ;)

Spudman
November 13th, 2006, 06:31 PM
"But I noticed that the cashmere collar on your shirt gave it a distinctly airy tone"...........

"What's a top notch tone material for my shirt?"

Excellent points. What about vintage clothing? Can you only get the new preppy style of guitar shirt or something with more character? Say an old tone cloth maybe imported?

SuperSwede
November 14th, 2006, 01:39 AM
I would like a yellow tweed suit with that 50´s twang sound.

zeusse
November 14th, 2006, 09:08 AM
I'd like to know if its washable can you imagine what thats gonna smell like after you air guitar for 3 hours..LOL