PDA

View Full Version : Happy Belated Birthday FrankenFretter!

Algonquin
March 21st, 2011, 08:52 PM
Happy Belated Birthday Sean! :hbday

Hope it was a good one! :AOK

Spudman
March 21st, 2011, 10:03 PM
Oops! Your gift is in the mail...uh, ya, that's the ticket. :o

Happiest of days to you. What did ya get?

syo
March 21st, 2011, 10:08 PM
Happy Birthday Sean. Hope it was a good one for you!
:hbday:beer:

Katastrophe
March 21st, 2011, 11:14 PM
Happy b-day (belated version 2.0)! Hope it was a good one for you, man!

sunvalleylaw
March 21st, 2011, 11:28 PM
Happy Belated! Sorry we missed it!

Tig
March 22nd, 2011, 07:51 AM
Tryin' to sneak a birthday in under the radar?
Happy Birthday, FrankenFretter!
Hope it was a good 'un.

duhvoodooman
March 22nd, 2011, 07:56 AM
I missed ANOTHER one??? Geez.... :thwap

Well, here's a mega-colossal if somewhat tardy DVM http://www.thefret.net/imagehosting/index.php?cmd=image&sfpg=Kjc0NGI3YjBlM2NiYzk4ZS5naWYqNjk2MDcwZThjZWZlN TQxYzgxZDI0Mzk2NTc4N2Q0MmU goin' out to ya, FF!! :dude :happyb :hbday :rar

Robert
March 22nd, 2011, 08:24 AM
I missed it too. Happy Birthday FF!

kidsmoke
March 22nd, 2011, 09:13 AM
Happy Birthday!! No harm stretching it a few hours.....

FrankenFretter
March 22nd, 2011, 02:00 PM
Thanks, folks! I did have a good one, and it was fairly guitar-centric. For those that didn't read my weekend post, here's how it went down:

Friday night, I'm up in the music room jamming, and I feel my Blackberry vibrate. It's an email saying I have a $100 gift certificate from the future Mrs. FrankeFretter (Kris) from Guitar Fetish. Surprisingly enough, she must have been paying attention when I was looking at their awesome looking faux ostrich skin LP cases.

Saturday my brother, NW basser (Jason) came down from Washington for a visit with his family. We managed to sneak off several times for some impromtu jamming when our ladies were talking and the kids were playing. I got the 2010 Crossroads Festival (almost wrote festivus) DVD from my brother and family, and some cool art from Kris. Oh, and a peanut butter & chocolate Easter bunny from young Matilda.

Sunday we all went out for a delicious Sunday brunch at a local winery. Food heaven, and mimosas...mmmmm! We stuffed ourselves, and nearly went into food comas all around. Said goodbye to Jason and family, then proceeded to do nothing for the rest of the day. Near bedtime my lovely and generous fiancee Kris tells me that she's ordered me an Agile AL 2000 (http://www.rondomusic.com/al2000hsbf.html) as an additional birthday gift. Wow. Am I lucky or what?

Yes, a good birthday. And I managed to arrange to be in training all the rest of the week for work, so I don't have to put my Georgia boots on all week long. Yay!

bcdon
March 22nd, 2011, 02:52 PM
Happy Birthday, Sean! :dude

oldguy
March 22nd, 2011, 05:50 PM
Sounds like a great one!
Sorry I'm late, but enjoy that Agile! They are super axes.

FrankenFretter
March 22nd, 2011, 05:56 PM
Sounds like a great one!
Sorry I'm late, but enjoy that Agile! They are super axes.

Thanks, OG! It'll be Agile #2 for me. Of course, it won't stay stock for long...

Childbride
March 22nd, 2011, 08:16 PM
Happy bday!!!

MAXIFUNK
March 23rd, 2011, 12:37 PM
Happy b-day enjoy!!!