PDA

View Full Version : This guys guitar playing and tone has made me drool twice today

GREENMACHINE
March 24th, 2011, 11:42 PM
Hey guys,
I was researching the Peavey Classic 50 amp and came across this guy.
I LOVE his tone and he has that magic touch too I think.

Thought I'd share the 2 clips that made me drool:

cpS-js0s9nw

kVklBsEHbbY

MAXIFUNK
March 25th, 2011, 12:28 AM
he has that magic touch no denying that. music is one amazing thing.

Lev
March 25th, 2011, 07:23 AM
Great find. This is my own favorite of his videos. The tone and phrasing is phenomenal.

o1oaPpohT4U

otaypanky
March 25th, 2011, 07:47 AM
Sounds great :AOK Thanks
And I think it's so cool that guys from New Zealand, Ireland, and the U.S.A. can sit here and share this and talk about it. Them interwebz is cool LOL

GREENMACHINE
March 25th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Man his phrasing is amazing! Thanks for the share Lev :)

Haha yes, the interwebs is an amazing thing!

He so has sold me on getting a Peavey Classic 50 and the Carl Martin Plexitone Overdrive pedal lol

deeaa
March 25th, 2011, 10:38 PM
IMO he's using wayyyyyyy....yyyyy..yyyy too much reverb :-) I guess it's allowed since he's the only player.

tjcurtin1
March 26th, 2011, 05:02 PM
Sounds great :AOK Thanks
And I think it's so cool that guys from New Zealand, Ireland, and the U.S.A. can sit here and share this and talk about it. Them interwebz is cool LOL

Not to mention that Marco (the guitarist) is Italian! +1 on the comments - super tone and playing!

The Fender Bender
April 3rd, 2011, 03:06 AM
Hey Greenmachine you are spot on with that call mate that is a beautiful tone & a great guitarist

The Fender Bender
April 3rd, 2011, 03:16 AM
Hi Lev, I am a big Hendrix fan & I reckon he would have been rapt in that cover, most people try to sound the same as Jimi in there covers (the only guitarist to pull that off is S.R.V. in my humble opinion) but Marco has done his own thing.
Ciao!!!!

Jimi75
April 3rd, 2011, 06:55 AM
That's really amazing phrasing. Great find, gonna check out more of his stuff...

Jipes
April 4th, 2011, 07:34 AM
Great player and nice crunchy sound for sure !

Monkus
April 4th, 2011, 07:06 PM
that is really really good, makes me want to leave the darn woman and buy an old ford or sumthin'