PDA

View Full Version : It Happened One Nght

Spudman
November 14th, 2006, 10:27 PM
Here is a little collaboration track that I did with some guys. The melody guitar is me. The backing is them.

sunvalleylaw
November 14th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Here is a little collaboration track that I did with some guys. The melody guitar is me. The backing is them.

Spud:

I really like it. Sounds like relaxing with Margaritas in the sun after a good waterski run at the lake (or my favorite, south puget sound). Way to represent the Spud State. (i mean the geographical place, not your current head space:D ).

Steve

Justaguyin_nc
November 15th, 2006, 12:37 AM
Nice job Spuds...I felt the Tequila slammers going down...buzzzzz...:)

SuperSwede
November 15th, 2006, 01:26 AM
Spud, that backing track must have been a lot of fun recording over. I think you found a excellent melody line, and the guitar sound was right on (v-amp?). The outro distorted guitar could have been a little louder imho, but otherwise it was really nice! Good job!

Nelskie
November 15th, 2006, 06:59 AM
Cool track, Spud. Kind of a Santana meets Steely Dan feel to it. What was your rig / set-up for it? Sounds like a Strat to me . . . ?

Spudman
November 15th, 2006, 07:38 AM
This track was done again with the birthday Ibanez on the neck pickup into the Bad Monkey and then into the Vamp2. It was also done with a Swede from Stockholm. Sweden rocks!

Glad that you guys like it. It's getting more more comfortable with the whole recording process.

aeolian
November 15th, 2006, 09:58 AM
Tres Cool, Spudman! I've saved it to my harddrive and intend to put it on repeat.

aeolian

Hogfullofblues
November 15th, 2006, 04:40 PM
Right on. I'm tappin my foot while I listen, type and cruise the forum.

zeusse
November 15th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Yes a very nice job here all the way around its got a great relaxing mood big thumbs up on this:)

oldguy
November 17th, 2006, 10:59 AM
Really nice groove, Spuds, clean playing and cool lead lines. Thanks for the listen!:D