PDA

View Full Version : Funky Lick with Upward Sweep

Robert
March 31st, 2011, 03:44 AM
Another free lesson with yet a different camera angle. Let me know how you like this camera angle compared to the Camera Angle Lick Inquiry video I posted earlier.

Oh, and yeah, how's that funky blues lick? :) :socool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og9tQjFnb0w

otaypanky
March 31st, 2011, 07:12 AM
Cool Robert. 'Wish you lived close by so we could jam ~ : )
That camera angle is cool but only because you are good with your verbal descriptions of what's going on. By itself I think some of the other angles are helpful.
I envision a second camera in your future. You'll have PIP stuff going on, a small box with one view and a different full screen view ~
By the way, you get up too early ~.~

tjcurtin1
March 31st, 2011, 06:46 PM
The idea is a good one, but I think that the camera needs to come forward further so you are looking more at the fretboard front-on instead of on-edge as it is here - it's hard to see which finger/string you are on. More as if you were hanging your head over or tilting the lower guitar body out to see your own fingers and the fretboard. Love the lick, very cool!

Robert
April 22nd, 2011, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I can't make the camera go further with my current gear. I would have to buy some kind of boom. I think I'll just stick with the usual front view instead.

This is a pretty cool little lick. Perhaps I should redo it with a front view?

sunvalleylaw
April 22nd, 2011, 09:54 PM
Nice lesson and lick! I am not in love with the camera angle though. Too confusing to me to watch for me. I need the front view. thanks for the cool lesson though!

tjcurtin1
April 24th, 2011, 07:41 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I can't make the camera go further with my current gear. I would have to buy some kind of boom. I think I'll just stick with the usual front view instead.

This is a pretty cool little lick. Perhaps I should redo it with a front view?

Yeah, sure - the front view would help, and it is a nice lick!