PDA

View Full Version : VH Ain't Talkin Intro for Voodooman

zeusse
November 15th, 2006, 02:37 PM
Alrighty duhvoodooman here ya go I had a couple of minutes before I go to work and through this together for ya....Using my Fender Strat and through my GNX4 here's the tone I get most of the time but it does sound a little better through the amp instead of direct...the setup I explained before in the other post is how I get this tone but I found it a little tinny on the Strat but thats the way these things go...any questions fire away and I might have an answer.

ted s
November 15th, 2006, 05:06 PM
NIce stuff Zeusse !.................

duhvoodooman
November 15th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Cool!! That's the staccato sound I'm trying to get. Started practicing it with the palm muting last night and will work on it some more tonight. Thanks, zeusse!

I'm surprised you didn't play it on your Peavey Wolfgang, though! ;) :D

zeusse
November 15th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Your welcome my man I maybe should have done the whole thing for ya but all you wanted was the intro and I maybe should have used the Wolf but I had to change the strings on my Strat anyways..

Ohh yeah and one more thing other than the intro and the solo parts I kick on the phase on the G,C,B part of the riff then kick it off when I come back on the Amin...otherwise the whole song sounds icky...just gives it colour at the right time that way. you will notice on the recording

Justaguyin_nc
November 17th, 2006, 01:20 AM
Using my Fender Strat and through my GNX4

Woooo... very nice tone to my ears zeusse.. nothing but the strat and GNX4? sure gives a big thumbs up to the GNX4... and ofcourse to the fingers playing..;)

Hogfullofblues
November 17th, 2006, 08:35 AM
I must say that was played toneriffically!

oldguy
November 17th, 2006, 10:56 AM
Very good playing and tone, Zeusse! Thanks, man!:D