PDA

View Full Version : So....did you get your PS3 then?

Tone2TheBone
November 17th, 2006, 09:52 AM
Someone on another board mentioned something about doing the 3 day and night camping outside Best Buy to get one and then selling it on Ebay (they're already selling for crazy prices) and then taking that money and buying a sweet Gibson reissue or Fender reissue or something....even a custom shop model. I thought that was a neat idea. Would any of you guys do that? Camp out in line outside a store for 3 days to do this?

Tim
November 17th, 2006, 10:23 AM
No Sir T2TB. I have a real life and prone to not sleeping on concret. Although it is a good idea. Well Ok ... maybe in my younger days.

Tone2TheBone
November 17th, 2006, 10:37 AM
You could get one of your kids to do it for you? :)

Justaguyin_nc
November 17th, 2006, 12:22 PM
You could get one of your kids to do it for you? :)

But then they wouldn't give it to you..haha... Man, I have yet to get the ps2 so I know I wouldn't be waiting in no lines.. although I still would like Guitar Hero game and a ps2 to rock out to..:)

oldguy
November 17th, 2006, 12:53 PM
Haven't seen one yet. Is it anything like "pong"?:D

I heard about 8,000 of the earlier games wouldn't work on the ps3, but they released it anyway because the demand was so high.:confused:
Yeah, I might camp out to get a killer deal on a Les Paul or Strat, as long as it worked with the newer amps!:eek:

SuperSwede
November 17th, 2006, 02:23 PM
PS3...... No way, and they are soon in a steady supply anyway. I want the Nintendo Wii, now that looks like a fun machine!

marnold
November 17th, 2006, 07:25 PM
I want one. I saw one in a display case at Wal-Mart today. Whatever game the guy was playing was cool. I'm going to wait at least until the first price drop to get one which could be a while.

Iago
November 19th, 2006, 11:33 AM
a friend of mine is doing that right now. Though, he`s not a guitar player