PDA

View Full Version : Thank God It's Friday

Spudman
November 17th, 2006, 12:36 PM
Here's another backing track with my guitar over the top of it. I call it "Thank God It's Friday."
http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=4676396&q=hi

Please let me know if the link doesn't work.

oldguy
November 17th, 2006, 12:46 PM
VERY nice, Spuds! Sorta hypnotic-groovy and real fine playin', too.:D
The link worked, all I had to do was type in your name under "artist" and click to get to your clips. Wild stuff! When's your CD gonna be out?:)
Glenn

sunvalleylaw
November 17th, 2006, 12:56 PM
Thanks Spud. Really nice. Have a good weekend.

Justaguyin_nc
November 17th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Very cool Spuds.... I like when it takes off about 1:50 into the track and gets a bit santana'ish.. This link will take you straight to your music I think

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=497122

SuperSwede
November 17th, 2006, 02:21 PM
Nice track Spud! I especially liked that fixed wah sound!

jpfeifer
November 17th, 2006, 02:31 PM
Hi Spudman,

I've been listening to your tunes on soundclick. These are great. Did you do all the backing tracks too? Great job. I really like the volume swell thing that you did right before your solo on this tune.

-- Jim

Hogfullofblues
November 17th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Oh yea! My personal favorite of the Spudtrilogy.

Tim
November 17th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Awesome Spuds. You can play at my party anytime. You play a very good guitar my man.

Spudman
November 17th, 2006, 04:28 PM
I'm glad you guys are liking it. I'm really just getting back into playing more. I sure do miss the fluidity of constant playing/gigging. Playing and recording to backing tracks is really helping a lot especially when I find something motivational and inspirational.

sunvalleylaw
November 17th, 2006, 06:15 PM
I'm glad you guys are liking it. I'm really just getting back into playing more. I sure do miss the fluidity of constant playing/gigging. Playing and recording to backing tracks is really helping a lot especially when I find something motivational and inspirational.

I am loving it too. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to hear some live when you gig. Maybe up here in the valley sometime.

zeusse
November 18th, 2006, 04:09 PM
Very nice stuff here just the right amount licks so it was not overdone class stuff dude, tone is fanatastic:D