PDA

View Full Version : NSD - New Stuff Day

Robert
May 5th, 2011, 11:03 AM
So after a lot of hassle with wireless microphones for my video camera, I finally got something good. Sennheiser G2 - now we're talking! :)
Sounds excellent, and with minimal noise. All my videos with me talking will feature this new gear for better sound.

Next thing, well that's for you to guess... it's my next Giveaway on www.dolphinstreet.com

It's not a guitar, amp, cable or strap. Guess what it could be? Something that sounds very, very cool! :dude

I am going to make demo of it soon, and by the end of the month, some lucky person will have this thing in the mail... ;)

Tig
May 5th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Next thing, well that's for you to guess... it's my next Giveaway on www.dolphinstreet.com (http://www.dolphinstreet.com)
It's not a guitar, amp, cable or strap. Guess what it could be? Something that sounds very, very cool! :dude
I am going to make demo of it soon, and by the end of the month, some lucky person will have this thing in the mail... ;)

Cool, Robert is giving away his old house!
:happy

Robert
May 5th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Dang you figured it out already? Only thing I'm not sure of, is how to mail it. :D

Tig
May 5th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Maybe an effects box or a wireless system?

Robert
May 5th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Yes! Keep guessing.