PDA

View Full Version : Fall Breeze

stingx
November 19th, 2006, 11:56 AM
I don't know how well the more jazz-like tunes go over around here but here's one of mine from '05 entitled Fall Breeze. This is another recording where I used the JV Strat. On this track I used my PodXT to record direct into Cubase. I then added some Ozone mastering for flavor :)

Fall Breeze (http://www.box.net/public/7a9ri5pz0n#main)

duhvoodooman
November 19th, 2006, 12:05 PM
Very nice, StingX. You're obviously a versatile guitarist, comfortable in several different genres!

(P.S. I'm a big SRV fan, too. Like you couldn't tell from the avatar.... ;) )

SuperSwede
November 19th, 2006, 12:44 PM
Nice track StingX. Audio quality and performance was top notch. Your own backing track?

Spudman
November 19th, 2006, 04:57 PM
Stingx.
That was great.
This is a guitar forum so all styles are welcome even synths that sound like guitars I think we can accept.

aeolian
November 21st, 2006, 02:02 PM
Nice, nice, nice. There are so many recent music postings that it is easy to miss one, I'm glad I finally caught this. I like the lyrical feel of this song.

I like to start somewhere with jazz but don't know how to start. I do know about ii-VI-I, but that is about all.

aeolian

zeusse
November 21st, 2006, 02:31 PM
Very good stuff tastefully done...yep I gotta work on my jazz more thanks for reminding me:)

tot_Ou_tard
November 21st, 2006, 04:27 PM
Me likey!!!

Very nice Stingray. I love jazz & you've got a nice groove going there.

jpfeifer
November 21st, 2006, 04:47 PM
stingx,

Nice job on the tune. I like the groove of the song, and nice tones on your guitar.

-- Jim

ted s
November 21st, 2006, 04:55 PM
Yes, VERY nice indeed. Me thinks we have some ringers here.

tot_Ou_tard
November 21st, 2006, 07:21 PM
Yes, VERY nice indeed. Me thinks we have some ringers here.
Yup there's a couple that come through now & then. They don't hang around they just say here listen to this. Good stuff though.

stingx
November 21st, 2006, 08:15 PM
Yup there's a couple that come through now & then. They don't hang around they just say here listen to this. Good stuff though.

I don't recall leaving. Thanks for the kind words.

tot_Ou_tard
November 21st, 2006, 08:25 PM
I don't recall leaving. Thanks for the kind words.
Not you, but there are one or two that only pop in to drop their music.

I'm very happy that you are here. Your playing is excellent & I'm looking forward to hearing more of it.

oldguy
November 23rd, 2006, 01:51 PM
Very nice, tasty, jazzy, good tone and fine playing. Keep posting, Stingx, maybe I can learn something like this, too cool!:D