PDA

View Full Version : And once again ANOTHER P-43 cover: Starz & Pull The Plug

deeaa
May 27th, 2011, 09:42 PM
Here:

F02oIw0Hd-g

On this one we're extremely proud to feature also the band's original guitarist Richie Ranno on lead guitar!!!

Rockermann
May 28th, 2011, 08:13 AM
This one was a blast... it's not often that a guy gets to work with one of the people that inspired him to be the rocker he is today. That was indeed the case for me. I was a big Starz fan back in the late 70s and to be able to work with Richie on this cover we a special treat indeed.

marnold
May 28th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Can't compare it to the original because I'm not familiar with it, but I like it nevertheless. I also like how your drummer could play all of his parts while remaining perfectly still. :)

Here's the original for those who are just as unfamiliar as I:
BZyW9rkoIXo

Rockermann
May 28th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Thanks, marnold... Glad you liked. Yeah, our drummer on this song has since moved on due to time constraints, thus we were unfortunately forced to use a still image of him.

Katastrophe
May 28th, 2011, 01:42 PM
I dig it! Sounds great, guys. I hope you find a drummer in a hurry. I needz me some more P43 covers... It seems that y'all post these near the weekend, when I work nights. Some good ol' fashioned rock n' roll is always good to get moving to!

Rockermann
May 28th, 2011, 02:04 PM
Thanks, Katastrophe.. In fact, we have a new drummer and he's been on the other covers we've posted here. This one happened to be one of the FIRST covers we did a while back and was done with a different drummer, before the new guy. So... all is good. :) Glad you're enjoying the covers. There are a few more to come.