PDA

View Full Version : seeking info on my newest buy

knifemakerbill
May 30th, 2011, 11:33 PM
new member- looking for someone who might know anything about the guitar i bought- it's a Robertson hollow body electric. made in Korea, model number R460M. found a man who owned it for over 20 yrs, but he bought it from an individual who had no knowledge of the guitar, and sold it to a player who eventually pawned it, over 10 yrs. later. i found it, played it, fell in love. double horn, 4 pots, triple switch, 2 pickups, very dark and well grained wood all around, triple wht/blk edging, square MOP markers on fretboard. previous owner said he paid $110 over 30 yrs. ago, so i'm assumeing that it was on the higher side of quality back then. can't find anything on the internet on this guitar, so am taking a stab and hopeing someone long in the tooth as i am might remember something about this pawn shop beauty. any help would be appreciated!

progrmr
May 31st, 2011, 07:00 AM
Welcome to TheFret!

Unfortunately I don't have any info that guitar - sounds cool and pics would probably go a long way towards getting you some additional info, so post 'em if you got 'em :)

knifemakerbill
June 7th, 2011, 08:32 AM
trying to figure out how to post a picture. got it to show up as my image photo in my profile, but it is not showing up on my post, and can't get it to post in a posting. may have to stick to playing guitar instead of computer!

progrmr
June 7th, 2011, 09:08 AM
if you have a pic - email it to me at drancour@gmail.com. I'll host it on my website and post it up here for all to see :)

knifemakerbill
June 7th, 2011, 09:15 PM
David was nice enough to post pictures for me on another post. any info anyone can give me about it would be appreciated!