PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

Tim
November 22nd, 2006, 06:41 AM
I want to wish an early Happy Thanksgiving to all my friendly American Fretters and to those who love to eat turkey.

I am leaving for a 2-week trip. The first week is to be with family for Thanksgiving. The second week puts me at a major contractors facility to perform an audit.

I will be checking the forum at night from my hotel room. Keep recording those guitar tracks. It will keep me in the groove while I am away from my own guitars.

Be safe if you are traveling.

Tim

Plank_Spanker
November 22nd, 2006, 06:48 AM
And a very Happy Thanksgiving to you, Tim.

I'm already tasting that fried turkey! :D

Spudman
November 22nd, 2006, 07:27 AM
Thanks Tim.
And a festive day for all.

tot_Ou_tard
November 22nd, 2006, 08:26 AM
While we eat Turkey you non-americans can talk behind our backs.
Not that you don't do that anyway. ;)

stingx
November 22nd, 2006, 08:31 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

http://www.smileycollector.com/images/thnx/thanksgiving.jpg

ted s
November 22nd, 2006, 08:40 AM
Happy ThanksGiving to our American Fretters. You going to have one of those deep fried beercan stuffed turky-duck-chickens ?

Tone2TheBone
November 22nd, 2006, 09:42 AM
Happy Happy. Gobble Gobble. Scarf Scarf....Glug Glug.....I'm thankful for all you funny weird people. :)

warren0728
November 22nd, 2006, 09:57 AM
happy thanksgiving ti. and all the rest of the fretters!

we are going to my grandmothers house...she just turned 90! There is supposed to be 38 of us there from all over the country!

ww

marnold
November 22nd, 2006, 11:41 AM
I'm gearing up for a full-blown tryptophan coma, which hopefully will help me deal with the Lions' game.

duhvoodooman
November 22nd, 2006, 11:50 AM
Yup, a Happy Thanksgiving to all you Fretters. We all have much to be thankful for--for example, all my fingers still work, I have three good guitars, three good amps, and a forum full of lunatics who put up with my foolishness. Life is good!! :D :DR

Robert
November 22nd, 2006, 11:52 AM
Have a good one, you turkey freaks.:D

sunvalleylaw
November 22nd, 2006, 11:57 AM
Yup, a Happy Thanksgiving to all you Fretters. We all have much to be thankful for--for example, all my fingers still work, I have three good guitars, three good amps, and a forum full of lunatics who put up with my foolishness. Life is good!! :D :DR

Thanks to all of you. Life IS good!, as are all of you.

SuperSwede
November 22nd, 2006, 02:45 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Tim! Any leftover turkey can be sent via airmail to me. I also accept most kind of alcohols.

Spudman
November 22nd, 2006, 04:50 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Tim! Any leftover turkey can be sent via airmail to me. I also accept most kind of alcohols.

Ya, uh, alright. How about some nice turkey soup then? It should be alcoholic by the time it clears customs and makes it to your house. 2 birds - one stone. How's that for efficient?

sunvalleylaw
November 22nd, 2006, 04:59 PM
Ya, uh, alright. How about some nice turkey soup then? It should be alcoholic by the time it clears customs and makes it to your house. 2 birds - one stone. How's that for efficient?

What?!! He'll have to pass a stone after drinking your soup!??

Hogfullofblues
November 22nd, 2006, 06:49 PM
A most happy day of family, friends and gluttony to all!

M29
November 23rd, 2006, 06:33 AM
Happy Thanksgiving all!! Safe driving, lots of eating and some quality time with the family, friends and guitar :D

M29

warren0728
November 23rd, 2006, 06:57 AM
just getting ready for the 2 1/2 hour drive to grandmas house (she is 90 years old) to meet up with more than 30 of my closest relatives to eat way more food than necessary and catch up on what everyone has been doing the last year.

The whole family gets together at thanksgiving (there will be 4 generations represented) then we each do our own thing for christmas.

Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving...we are packed up and ready to hit the road....i'm outta here!

ww

tot_Ou_tard
November 23rd, 2006, 07:59 AM
Enjoy the crazies at your G'mas house! Of course, according to them, you are the wacko!

Give a kiss to G'ma for us!

.................................................. ..........
Yikes! I just had a frightening thought? What if all 30 stay after for a pancake breakfast Friday morning?

SuperSwede
November 23rd, 2006, 09:52 AM

Very nice, dont forget to add some jeast and sugar! Might not be half bad with a pint of Turkey Brew

Justaguyin_nc
November 23rd, 2006, 11:13 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all that get today off...:)

aeolian
November 23rd, 2006, 11:22 AM
My wife is busy slaving away in the kitchen and the smell is already making me hungry. Happy Thanksgiving to those who are celebrating. Be the turkey, get stuffed today.

aeolian

oldguy
November 23rd, 2006, 01:28 PM
Yes, a very Happy Thanksgiving Day to all from Missouri!:D
Glenn