PDA

View Full Version : Any love for Chicken Foot? I kind of discovered them accidentally recently,

old mark
June 18th, 2011, 05:28 AM
and the more I hear of their music the more I like the band. Michael Anthony seems to love playing a bigger part in the music, Satriani seems to love being in the band and they all seem to be having a great time making music.

mark

marnold
June 18th, 2011, 07:36 AM
I've got their first album. It's pretty good, but don't really listen to it on a regular basis. I like Get It Up and a couple of other tracks. I'm hoping their sophomore album will hold my interest better. I like/admire all the guys in the band, so maybe my expectations were a bit high.

mapka
June 18th, 2011, 01:43 PM
I also like their first album and look forward to the next one. Seems like it is taking a long time for the next one to arrive, but I guess that is to be expected when they all have fairly active careers on their own. Their music I think really has the feel of a combination of their solo work. Kind of reminds me of a late 80 early 90s type sound

Spudman
June 18th, 2011, 08:57 PM
I've got it on my player and songs often rotate in. I love it when they come on because it's kind of a pick-me-up from whatever I was listening to. You can hear the fun they have playing in the music and it definitely carries over to me. I like occasional doses much more than just listening to the whole album straight through though. I like what they are doing and am hoping the next record is a winner as well.