PDA

View Full Version : FS: Digitach Jamman Solo Looper with external Footswitch

Commodore 64
July 6th, 2011, 02:08 PM
I've decided that I like to play with people more than I do a looper, and I'm just not bonding with this looper. I know I said I wouldn't do this, but I want to get rid of it. It's barely used.

It's a Jamman Solo with the FS3X footswitch. MF will hit you for $199 for the pedal and $36 for the pedal. Is $150 asking too much?

Ch0jin
July 6th, 2011, 05:07 PM
Considering I just paid over $500 for my new looper, I'd say $150 is fine considering the price of comparative products.

Commodore 64
July 7th, 2011, 06:02 AM
$125?

FrankenFretter
July 7th, 2011, 07:11 AM
$125?

That's more than fair. If I had the $, I'd snatch that up. Free bump anyway!

Commodore 64
July 7th, 2011, 07:34 AM
Someone on CL just offered me $100. I think that new versions of loopers have recently been released or are to be released shortly. Doesn't seem to be much interest.

Eric
July 7th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Someone on CL just offered me $100. I think that new versions of loopers have recently been released or are to be released shortly. Doesn't seem to be much interest.
Yeah, there doesn't seem to be much interest in anything these days, to be honest. Or maybe that's just me.

Commodore 64
July 7th, 2011, 09:11 AM
I moved 2 guitars last week within hours of posting them (one was the SX I got from you). There's plenty of interest if you post a guitar at a good price, not so much for this pedal though it seems.

Eric
July 7th, 2011, 09:19 AM
I moved 2 guitars last week within hours of posting them (one was the SX I got from you). There's plenty of interest if you post a guitar at a good price, not so much for this pedal though it seems.
Funny -- I sold off your Godin a month or two ago. I could probably stand to get rid of a couple of amps these days, but I'm hesitant to do so. I mean, why would I need 5 amps, right?

Oh, right...this is a thread selling something. Sorry.

FrankenFretter
July 7th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Are you letting it go for $100? That's a hell of a loss. I see them on the local CL for upwards of $160. I guess they're selling, because I don't see the posts lasting that long. I'd be happy to give you $125 if I had some extra funds. That's a way better deal than I can find around here.

Commodore 64
July 7th, 2011, 01:41 PM
No, I didn't sell it to the guy for $100. It was a strange discourse, but apparently he is in Cleveland only for today, and lives in Kentucky. And I don't have it with me at work.

Commodore 64
July 8th, 2011, 07:23 AM
Sold to guitarhack.