PDA

View Full Version : A thank you, my friends

oldguy
November 23rd, 2006, 08:09 PM
Well, this forum is a great place. I love hearing and reading all the members post whatever, one and all.
Just over a year ago, my mother had a stroke and isn't doing too well. Things have been rough for all our family, it's hard seeing the mom who made all the family dinners and got us all together... now in a wheelchair, hardly able to speak, and sometimes not able to remember things.
But that's not what this post is about.
I've found some great friends here and want to thank all of you.
When I get home on the weekends and get to see all the great things going on here,I feel grateful to "know" all of you wonderful players and thought I should take this Thanksgiving Day to acknowledge the things I am thankful for.
And I'm glad to be part of the Fret.net
Happy to see the cyberjams kickin' it.
Liking the posts of clips from senior members as well as the new folks.
Wishing all of you the best as the holidays approach..
THANK YOU ALL, MY FRIENDS, I AM TRULY THANKFUL TO KNOW YOU, YOU ARE A GREAT BUNCH!!!:D
Keep on pickin', brother fretters, have fun, and post often.:)

Oldguy

ted s
November 23rd, 2006, 08:26 PM
I am also thankful to be part of this community, don't forget oldguy, you too are part of the great bunch.

Spudman
November 23rd, 2006, 10:29 PM
You guys been drinking or something?:D

Naw, you're right. Us old geezers are pretty nice to cyberpal with.

Cherrio and what not, harumph.

kerc
November 23rd, 2006, 10:54 PM
This is a great forum. :D Thank you guys, for being so cool. :)

sunvalleylaw
November 23rd, 2006, 11:22 PM
Right back at you guys! Glad I found the water cooler!

tremoloman
November 24th, 2006, 12:15 AM
I feel honored to be part of this very special group of people - YOU! I've learned more here in the past year than any other place on the web. The warm and friendly atmosphere is such a refreshing breath of air from the place I used to hang around. :)