PDA

View Full Version : Interesting message after posting a reply...

Katastrophe
July 27th, 2011, 08:24 PM
I just replied in another thread and received the following message:

Katastrophe

Thank you for posting. Your message will appear once a moderator has approved it for posting.

(or something to that effect)

Is this a normal feature when posting replies? Not wanting to argue or cause any sort of conflict, but I am curious.

guitarhack
July 28th, 2011, 05:23 AM
I haven't seen that in response to any of my replies.

FrankenFretter
July 28th, 2011, 07:18 AM
Were there a lot of curse words, Kat?

Kidding. ;)

Robert
July 28th, 2011, 07:41 AM
It's an automatic action by the forum software. If a post contains something the forum software thinks a Moderator needs to look at first, it goes into an Moderation Queque. It could be the words or links to different websites that causes this to happen.

marnold
July 28th, 2011, 08:34 AM
The software is on to you, Kat.

duhvoodooman
July 28th, 2011, 10:28 AM
You're really going to enjoy the new "auto-ban" function, Kat! ;)

SuperSwede
July 28th, 2011, 11:14 AM
:d

(I tried to insert a smilie above but apparently that didnĀ“t work !! :(

*update* oh that one did work.

FrankenFretter
July 28th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Kat, you are soooooo busted! Were you trying to sell designer handbags at wholesale prices, or peddle Chinese amphs?

Katastrophe
July 28th, 2011, 03:09 PM
You're really going to enjoy the new "auto-ban" function, Kat! ;)

It's the Ronco Ban-o-matic! Just set it and forget it!

You guys crack me up, except for Marnold. He just made my paranoia worse (LOL) :D

Nah, it was something in my reply to DVM's Egnater for sale thread that set off the software. Don't know what it was, though.

duhvoodooman
July 28th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Nah, it was something in my reply to DVM's Egnater for sale thread that set off the software. Don't know what it was, though.
The software is upset that you haven't BOUGHT it! The "auto-ban" may kick in at any moment. Quick, buy it before it's TOO LATE!! :eek: