PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Soundcase

Tim
November 27th, 2006, 09:13 PM
Hi Guys – I hope all had a great weekend and all turkey consumers got their fill. I finished my visit to the in-laws and sent the wife back home. I am now on my business trip and in my hotel. I am now finally getting the time to listen to the entire home recording everybody is uploading to the net. This is really great stuff. It sure makes boring hotel evening go by pretty quick. The music and compositions are really neat to listen too. I particularly enjoyed the tune Na Na Boo Boo by Oldguy. Authentic work! A good candidate for the Fret Net CD. I can’t wait to get home and try some of this stuff myself. Keep strumming and keep posting those future hits.

oldguy
November 28th, 2006, 12:46 PM
Thanks, Tim, for the kind words. But I don't think the Fret CD warrants this type punishment. I even believe someone mentioned asking money for it. :p

Robert
November 28th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Great to hear you are enjoying the Fret from your hotel room!

Tone2TheBone
November 28th, 2006, 02:02 PM
Tim order room service and open the bar amoire! Insist that it be restocked with wall to wall John Daniels....

Edited to add: ....and call the front desk and tell them to have your limo waiting....

M29
November 28th, 2006, 02:21 PM
Hang in there Tim you will be back in the groove soon!!

M29

Spudman
November 28th, 2006, 04:40 PM
Uh oh! Tim's living like a rock star now. He probably picked it up from those Florida wankers Steve Morse and Yingwie Malmsteen. He'll be coming home with a 64 Strat, a babe on each arm and some new spandex.:eek:

Tim
November 30th, 2006, 07:52 PM
Uh oh! Tim's living like a rock star now. He probably picked it up from those Florida wankers Steve Morse and Yingwie Malmsteen. He'll be coming home with a 64 Strat, a babe on each arm and some new spandex.:eek:

Rock Star ... Yea right Spudman!!! I did not acquire a 64 Strat nor even one babe ... not even a spandex. But I will be coming home with a new Boss RC-2 Loop Station. I just could not stand it any longer. GAS hit me one night in the hotel room, so the next day I went out and satisfied the attack. Now all need to do is learn how to use this sucker. I may be asking for some fretter help if I can not figure out some of the looper's features.

warren0728
November 30th, 2006, 07:54 PM
speaking for myself only....i'm glad you went for the looper and not the spandex!! :eek: :p

ww

Robert
November 30th, 2006, 08:53 PM
Me too, I am glad I don't have to help you with the Spandex!:eek:

warren0728
November 30th, 2006, 08:54 PM
Me too, I am glad I don't have to help you with the Spandex!:eek:
man isn't that the truth! :D

ww

tot_Ou_tard
December 1st, 2006, 06:33 AM
I'd hate to be a nurse's aid at the 80's rocker Old folks home...having to pull the spandex off to help them to the bathroom & then sttreeEEeeeeecchh & pull to get it back on.

Spudman
December 1st, 2006, 07:16 AM
I'd hate to be a nurse's aid at the 80's rocker Old folks home...having to pull the spandex off to help them to the bathroom & then sttreeEEeeeeecchh & pull to get it back on.

Oh shut up! It's too real sounding. Just wipe our butts and we'll put the spandex back on ourselves.:eek: ROFLMAO