PDA

View Full Version : Born Under A Bad Sign

FrankAxtell
September 24th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Born Under A Bad Sign by Albert King. A Blues improvisation over the songs main ostinato motif.

http://www.macjams.com/song/70153

piebaldpython
September 25th, 2011, 08:49 PM
You gave it the Jimi treatment and if that is what you were going for, you did it great. Interesting solos.

Personally, I like BUABS to have a "muscular" feel to it. Think, Robben Ford on his Talk To Your Daughter album.

Pickngrin
September 27th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Yeah! I too hear the Jimi influence. Great stuff, Frank.

player
September 27th, 2011, 10:06 PM
I have yet to hear Frank put up a tune I did not care for Bad Sign included.now that I am I your neighborhood Frank when and where might you be playing any time soon?

FrankAxtell
September 28th, 2011, 12:17 PM
I have yet to hear Frank put up a tune I did not care for Bad Sign included.now that I am I your neighborhood Frank when and where might you be playing any time soon?Thanks so much...
I'll be appearing at The Funky Biscuit Friday Oct. 7th 800pm with The Frank Axtell Quartet...jazz rock fusion

http://www.funkybiscuit.com/

player
September 28th, 2011, 06:43 PM
sounds good Frank I will have to look up the place.not really crazy about Boca but beats some places I'd rather not mention.

player
October 6th, 2011, 09:12 PM
hope to make it down to your gig Frank.think it would be great if not cool

player
October 8th, 2011, 01:11 PM
As promised I did not only try to go see Frank but did.He and his quartet were excellent they most certainly did not disappoint.good time and Fun. Thanks Frank and company. :dude
Mark

marnold
October 8th, 2011, 01:25 PM
As promised I did not only try to go see Frank but did.He and his quartet were excellent they most certainly did not disappoint.good time and Fun. Thanks Frank and company. :dude
Mark
Sweet! I'd love to see Frank in action live some day. Any plans to tour NE Wisconsin, say, in January? :)

FrankAxtell
October 8th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Mark,
Thanks for coming down to see the show....

F