PDA

View Full Version : Acoustic -chords

oldguy
November 28th, 2006, 02:48 PM
I put some acoustic to some drum loops. No lead stuff, sometimes it's just nice to pick the flat top up and strum. I did that alot when I started playing.
I thought some of the players just starting out might like it. Feel free to put your own stuff with it, it's just something I thought might help.
Glenn

http://www.box.net/public/zxrh8rnxqy

sunvalleylaw
November 28th, 2006, 03:27 PM
I put some acoustic to some drum loops. No lead stuff, sometimes it's just nice to pick the flat top up and strum. I did that alot when I started playing.
I thought some of the players just starting out might like it. Feel free to put your own stuff with it, it's just something I thought might help.
Glenn

Sounds fun, but I don't see a link big guy! :) Right now is my really busy time of year, so I am not getting as much play time as I would like. Time to get the winter wonderland thing going around here you know. But I am collecting everything I can to play along with when I can. Thanks, as always, for your thoughtful sharing.

oldguy
November 28th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Man, you're right! I'm an idiot! "What a moron! What a schlameel!" (That's from Bugs Bunny, btw):D
OK, there should be a link there now. Wow! I'm so wired about Spud's Mace I can't think about nothin' else! Still waitin' for his sound clips! Sorry!:o
Glenn

sunvalleylaw
November 28th, 2006, 03:57 PM
Man, you're right! I'm an idiot! "What a moron! What a schlameel!" (That's from Bugs Bunny, btw):D
OK, there should be a link there now. Wow! I'm so wired about Spud's Mace I can't think about nothin' else! Still waitin' for his sound clips! Sorry!:o
Glenn

Yeah, its a good thing he likes spandex, given the heavy pant flapping factor!!:DR Might blow him right off the stage!

aeolian
November 28th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Is this an acoustic with a built-in mic? Or is this recorded with an external microphone? Just need some bass and lead instruments.

About 3/4 of the way through there is a change which sounds almost Beatlesque, nice!

aeolian

oldguy
November 28th, 2006, 06:17 PM
It's a Yamaha acoustic with a built in pickup played through a digitech RP50.
Don't know about that change, just strummed and played.
If you want to add bass and lead, I'd be glad to hear your take on it, I posted it to hear more...:DR