PDA

View Full Version : Digitech EX-7 Expression Factory on the way

marnold
November 28th, 2006, 09:52 PM
Well, the news of more potential Christmas cash and trem's banter about eBay had me perusing that very site tonight. I managed to snag a brand new Digitech EX-7 Expression Factory (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260055570620&rd=1&rd=1) for $145 plus $10 shipping. I'm kind of surprised that I was the only one to bid, but I won't complain. That's about $55 less than anyplace else I've seen it online. My wife gave this her official blessing (I've been talking to her about this pedal since I first heard about it). Having said that, I'm not sure than any further GAS relief will be approved for some time :)

Spudman
November 28th, 2006, 10:31 PM
Congrats. That will be a lot of fun. Be sure to post some sounds for us.

sunvalleylaw
November 28th, 2006, 10:56 PM
Well, the news of more potential Christmas cash and trem's banter about eBay had me perusing that very site tonight. I managed to snag a brand new Digitech EX-7 Expression Factory (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260055570620&rd=1&rd=1) for $145 plus $10 shipping. I'm kind of surprised that I was the only one to bid, but I won't complain. That's about $55 less than anyplace else I've seen it online. My wife gave this her official blessing (I've been talking to her about this pedal since I first heard about it). Having said that, I'm not sure than any further GAS relief will be approved for some time :)

Looks like great fun and a lot of sounds to play with. BTW, enjoyed you music posts! I especially liked the midnight piece!:DR

marnold
December 1st, 2006, 03:22 PM
Drat! It took DHL a day to get my pedal from Pittsburgh to South Bend. Now it's not going to be here today. Grr.

Tim
December 1st, 2006, 03:32 PM
That, my dear Fret brother is the BLUES.

While you’re waiting for it to arrive, you might try writing a blues song about the unbearable wait to play your geetar through the Digitech EX-7 Expression Factory pedal.

marnold
December 1st, 2006, 08:42 PM
While you’re waiting for it to arrive, you might try writing a blues song about the unbearable wait to play your geetar through the Digitech EX-7 Expression Factory pedal.
Actually, I played one of the first songs I taught myself: "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life."

marnold
December 2nd, 2006, 05:54 PM
DHL delivers on Saturdays. Muhuhahahah.

tot_Ou_tard
December 2nd, 2006, 06:53 PM
That, my dear Fret brother is the BLUES.

You can't sing the blues about something called a "Digitech EX-7 Expression Factory" even if you're fixin' to kill a man in Memphis with it.