Episode1:

RWi9JPcLCkg

bcdon
October 16th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Episode 2:
fK_1jiaaSQA

delarich
October 18th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Thanks for promoting our show man! That's really cool, and I'm so glad you liked it.

If there's ever anything you'd like us to talk about on the show, or anything you'd like us to do less or more of, then please let me know. Either comment on our videos or find me on here!

Thanks,

Rich (Watts Up presenter, and Amped editor).

bcdon
October 19th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Thanks for promoting our show man! That's really cool, and I'm so glad you liked it.

Hey Rich, welcome to The Fret!

Keep up the great work on your show, I really dig it. For a show idea, how about an interview with Rob Chappers? I love that guy!

Spudman
October 20th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Fun stuff. Looking forward to more in depth gear reviews and interviews.

delarich
October 26th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Yeah we have interview with Rob Chappers in episode 3, which is out on Friday! It's only a short interview in the actual show, but we will be posting the hour long interview separately at some point, totally uncut!

More reviews and general guitar related stuff coming up. We are toying with the idea of making separate videos on the channel which are either technique lessons, reviews, 'how to' guides etc.

bcdon
October 29th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Another excellent show!

Watts Up - The Guitar Show - Episode 3
9O7Db2p50Ig

FrankenFretter
October 30th, 2011, 07:34 AM
Nice! Great show.

When did The Monkey Lord cut his hair? I so prefer Rob's reviews to almost anyone else's (except for Robert, of course!).

Thanks for posting, Don!

delarich
October 30th, 2011, 01:07 PM
The full interview with Chappers will be going online when I get some time to edit it. It's actually about an hour long, which is a monster to edit in one sitting! Especially with multi camera.

We're trying to get hold of a few things to review in the next couple of shows. I can pretty much say for sure that I will be reviewing something from Egnater.

delarich
October 30th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Forgot to say, any suggestions for any aspect of the show. We do very much welcome it and we do take it onboard. It's hard for us to get hold of certain products for review, as the show is so young, but if you guys keep watching it, and we get some more traction, we will soon be reviewing some hot gear!

FrankenFretter
October 30th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Forgot to say, any suggestions for any aspect of the show. We do very much welcome it and we do take it onboard. It's hard for us to get hold of certain products for review, as the show is so young, but if you guys keep watching it, and we get some more traction, we will soon be reviewing some hot gear!

It would be nice to have one of the Hell Guitars (http://www.hellguitars.com/) reviewed on your show. I think I know a guy who could hook you up with one...

delarich
October 30th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Thanks for link, just had a look at the guitars and they look pretty sweet. If you could point me in the right direction for a contact, that'd be great!

FrankenFretter
October 30th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Thanks for link, just had a look at the guitars and they look pretty sweet. If you could point me in the right direction for a contact, that'd be great!

If you could send me a PM with your contact details, I'll see they get to the right person. Cheers!

gavin_rossdale1
November 11th, 2011, 03:53 AM
im loving it!! hope to see more episodes.. Im currently having guitar music lesson (http://takelessons.com/category/guitar-lessons) right now, thats why i enjoy watching it..

FrankenFretter
November 11th, 2011, 08:59 AM
I've heard a rumor that they may be reviewing one of Syo's Hell guilars (yes, I know it says "guilars". Inside joke for those that have followed the Hell Guitars thread). Keep your eyes peeled!

bcdon
November 12th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Watts Up - The Guitar Show - Episode 4
d7AIJdHUcBc