PDA

View Full Version : New one to play with

oldguy
November 29th, 2006, 09:12 AM
A rock shuffle in A. I played up to 1:20, it's 5:00 long, plenty of room left to jump in on this one! 4.6 mb. so no problems loading to the box.
C'mon fretters, put your spin on it.:R
Glenn

http://www.box.net/public/tnmb7aavsq

oldguy
December 10th, 2006, 05:04 AM
I'm bumping this one back up. I know someone can put a great spin on it, if they get time.
:)

Justaguyin_nc
December 10th, 2006, 12:10 PM
Ok this aint the great spin you wanted...but it will keep it going I hope... http://www.box.net/public/cp1bfi4dse
1:20 to 2:20 heck guys, I cant play... but its all fun !! used a squier 51 thru a Bad monkey and way to much delay which I liked anyways.. into a crate powerblock... well, the fender clean sound was gone anyways..lol and I didnt clam for a change!! the rest is umm.. personal taste...

oldguy
December 10th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Good one, Justa! Nice to hear you more upfront in the mix, too.:D
That was exactly the spin I wanted to hear on it, too.:DR If it gets anybody's toes tappin' and feeling like picking up a guitar and jammin' along, that's the spin I wanted to hear.
Oh, about the "heck guys, I can't play...but it's all fun!!" thing...
Sure you can play, maybe you're not where you wanna be with it yet, but you can play, and I think you're playin' better all the time. You're right about the fun thing... maybe that's why they call it "playing"...I always had fun when the work was done and I got to go play!:p

oldguy
December 10th, 2006, 02:29 PM
I got to play around a little today.
RP-250 Drums+"GuitarBass"+rhythm+lead,, playing different chords over the bass line to see how it'd sound. I called it "snow 2", because...well, I guess I thought I oughta call it something. :p
And we're hoping to get our second snow here around Christmas.:rolleyes:
Anyway, it was fun to goof with.

http://www.box.net/public/punimrqroi

Justaguyin_nc
December 10th, 2006, 06:10 PM
You mean you actually want snow?? burrrrrr... nice Oldguy...really nice...

oldguy
December 10th, 2006, 07:10 PM
Well, really just enough for a "white Christmas", for the kids, you know?
And thanks, Justa, I'm still learning, you know?

sunvalleylaw
December 10th, 2006, 09:52 PM
Well, really just enough for a "white Christmas", for the kids, you know?
And thanks, Justa, I'm still learning, you know?

Man, I want a full on 4 inches an hour five foot dump for Idaho. The kid's ski program I run is on, my private guests are coming for Christmas, and we need snow big! Thanks for all the continued posts you guys. I hope to be able to throw down some recordings again soon, as soon as I can get some time.

Spudman
December 11th, 2006, 07:47 AM
Man, I want a full on 4 inches an hour five foot dump for Idaho. The kid's ski program I run is on, my private guests are coming for Christmas, and we need snow big! Thanks for all the continued posts you guys. I hope to be able to throw down some recordings again soon, as soon as I can get some time.

So did you get it last night? It's coming from what I hear. Maybe if we have to we can import some from Titan. They don't seem to be having any global warming problems.

sunvalleylaw
December 11th, 2006, 10:35 PM
So did you get it last night? It's coming from what I hear. Maybe if we have to we can import some from Titan. They don't seem to be having any global warming problems.

Nope. Just some light dust. More is supposed to come with 3 systems moving through the area this week. We shall see.

Hogfullofblues
December 14th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Good one guys. I gave it a noiser and sloppier than normal try. But this is great, I end up trying something new every time.

http://www.box.net/public/dv20kx5jc8

Plenty of room left.

Justaguyin_nc
December 16th, 2006, 01:48 PM
nice jump in Hog.... enjoyed it!

bedroom rocker
August 20th, 2009, 10:20 PM
seeing that this thread is old, i duno if anyone will hear it, but i thought id add my bit into the mix for the sake of it. its probably the first time ive kept sort of in time with a beat :rotflmao: . the first bit is my pentatonic riff that ive done to death ever since i started playing four years ago, then just kept coming up with little spontaneous riffs from it. took me 4 tries to get it like this, tell us what you think :beer:

oldguy
August 21st, 2009, 02:28 AM
I'd love the hear it, but don't see a link?.
Always glad to hear members playing. :)

bedroom rocker
August 23rd, 2009, 11:14 PM
:thwap: doh, havin a bit of trouble trying to figure out uploading stuff

oldguy
August 24th, 2009, 04:32 AM
OK!
Glad you got it figured out.:)
Nice playing there, bedroom rocker! I hadn't listened to that collab. for a long time. Thanks for adding your take and posting back, fine job.:D

bedroom rocker
August 24th, 2009, 09:30 PM
OK!
Glad you got it figured out.:)
Nice playing there, bedroom rocker! I hadn't listened to that collab. for a long time. Thanks for adding your take and posting back, fine job.:D

no wukkaz, to be honest it was the only backing track that i thought i could play to :rotflmao: all you guys have heaps good technique and flair in your playing, are any of you more inclined towards blues/rock in your playing?