PDA

View Full Version : OOPS! Sorry, guys

oldguy
November 29th, 2006, 08:27 PM
:eek:
I was just looking over the board and realized I've been hogging the thing!
A lot of the new posts are mine. Especially here.
Well, I've got no excuse for that.
Yeah, I've been laid off work and bored out of my mind.
I've been inspired by the new posts and cyberjams.
I maybe thought if I posted a lot of backing tracks everybody would jump on board.
(wow, that sounds like an excuse, and I said I didn't have one!)
Anyway, after a couple of beers and some deep soul searching, I knew I'd better apologize. I know alot of you are busy, it's that time of year. But...
I also noticed that a lot of my friends aren't checking in like they did a couple of months ago. I probably would'nt either if somebody monopolized the conversation all the time.
I would like to hear more jams by all of you Fretters. That makes my day.
I'd like to see a lot more of the new members and beginning players get on here and get involved.
I'd like to tell Justa thanks! For the Audacity!
And I hope to see (hear) all of you jamming your A$$E$ off an here!:DR :R
If anyone has a chance, I'd like to hear some more lead on the rock shuffle in A that I posted.
Especially if it's a Cyber or a Mace!
Thanks, guys.

duhvoodooman
November 29th, 2006, 08:53 PM
Hey, OG, not to worry! I don't see anybody complaining! As long as nobody sends you a poison PM, I'd keep on doing what you're doing! :D :DR

kerc
November 29th, 2006, 09:01 PM
Yeah, bro, keep it going. :D Moves the forum!

Robert
November 29th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Yep, don't let go of a good thing - you are inspiring others. The show must go on, ya know.

ted s
November 29th, 2006, 09:36 PM
Hey no sweat Oldie, I look forward to your posts. I''m off this week, was planning on playing and practicing like crazy but there's this honey-do list that keeps following me, sheesh !!??

sunvalleylaw
November 29th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Hey no sweat Oldie, I look forward to your posts. I''m off this week, was planning on playing and practicing like crazy but there's this honey-do list that keeps following me, sheesh !!??

Hey Glenn: I really enjoy your posts and do not at all find you to be hogging things. Keep it up! You are inspiring me even if I have not had time to post any new music or play on your tracks. I will keep at it and hopefully remedy that soon, though maybe after the holidays. Busy times right now for us ski instructor types, especially when you need to be a lawyer and a husband and a Dad too. So, keep on postin' in the free world! :DR

Cheers,

Steve

Justaguyin_nc
November 30th, 2006, 12:27 AM
I'd like to tell Justa thanks! For the Audacity!
And I hope to see (hear) all of you jamming your A$$E$ off an here!:DR :R
If anyone has a chance, I'd like to hear some more lead on the rock shuffle in A that I posted.
Especially if it's a Cyber or a Mace!
Thanks, guys.

You are MORE than welcomed OldGuy.. it makes my day listening to your backings and playing.. that's what the Fretnet is all about.. if anything..blame Robert for making us all feel so comfortable and welcomed here.. oh wait..thank him, not blame him..:) I think everyone goes on spurts.. I know I spout off enough at times with nothing to say or play... but in the long run it's all good! and everything you have added here to the forums has been just that.. good.. please..keep being bored at home so you keep sending those backing tracks this way...
:R

Katastrophe
November 30th, 2006, 02:04 AM
Keep on keepin' on, my friend! No apologies necessary. Although I'm not posting a bunch myself, I enjoy logging in and seeing what everybody else is up to, and I enjoy your posts. No worries at all!

Have another beer, and fuhgeddaboutit.;) :D

tot_Ou_tard
November 30th, 2006, 06:24 AM
I'll join the chorus oldie! Ain't nobody complainin' about you hangin' out.

I'm sorry to hear about you being "made redundant".

Tone2TheBone
November 30th, 2006, 09:06 AM
Are you kidding? Keep those tunes coming! Please. :)

Spudman
November 30th, 2006, 06:15 PM
ALL EXCEPT FOR THE YELLING WHEN YOUR KEYBOARD BROKE I HAVE NOT HAD ANY PROBLEMS. AND EVEN THEN I JUST TURNED MY MONITOR DOWN AND IT WAS FINE. KEEP IT UP.

Sorry for yelling.:)