PDA

View Full Version : Marillion 2012 USA and Canada tour dates

Spudman
October 27th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Their shows are really spectacular and musically great.

As legions of fans that regularly flock to see the band live or buy their records are all too aware, there really is no other band like Marillion. Hailed as Internet pioneers for their game-changing use of technology to unify and mobilize their global fan community, Marillion have been un-compromising with their music and vision. With their revolutionary presale campaigns, in-house label and their own Racket Records recording studio, Marillion have remained uniquely independent.
The overwhelming demand to bring Marillion back to the States once resulted in a fan-sponsored tour fund and a series of legendary dates for rabid fans in 1997. For their 2012 return to North America though, everyone’s invited to experience the unforgettable show that only Marillion can deliver. Currently in the studio, creating their 17th studio album, Marillion look forward to unveil their latest collection in mid 2012 as they hit US shores.

US and Canadian Tour 2012:
10 June – 9:30 Club, Washington DC, USA
12 June – Irving Plaza, New York City, USA
13 June – Irving Plaza, New York City, USA
15 June – TLA, Philadelphia, USA
16 June – Paradise Rock Club, Boston, USA
18 June – Imperial, Quebec, Canada
19 June – L’Olympia, MontrĂ©al, Canada
20 June – The Opera House, Toronto, Canada
22 June – Park West, Chicago, USA
23 June – Park West, Chicago, USA
27 June – House Of Blues, Los Angeles, USA
28 June – House Of Blues, Los Angeles, USA
29 June – The Fillmore, San Francisco, USA

They'll be backed up by Sun Domingo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z39-twEgh4g

stingx
October 28th, 2011, 09:14 AM
I stopped listening to this band after Fish's departure. I loved them back in the day.

Spudman
October 28th, 2011, 01:50 PM
I stopped listening to this band after Fish's departure. I loved them back in the day.

You need to listen to Marbles then. Spectacular work.

stingx
October 28th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Thanks, I will!