oldguy
November 30th, 2006, 05:43 AM
Hope you get that high speed connection AND that filter pulled @ work!:DR :D

duhvoodooman
November 30th, 2006, 05:43 AM
...and many, many more, dude!! :DR

duhvoodooman
November 30th, 2006, 05:45 AM
Ha! We both posted birthday greetings to Tone at the same exact time, OG!

Hey, Tone--think of it as STEREO!! ;) :D

Plank_Spanker
November 30th, 2006, 06:11 AM
Happy Birthday, man!

Belly up, boys..........................this round's on me. :D

tot_Ou_tard
November 30th, 2006, 06:19 AM
Wow! It's the bonester's bday!

Yippee!!

warren0728
November 30th, 2006, 06:29 AM
happy birthday tone...hope you are gonna get some cool musical thingie(s) for your BD!! :DR :D

ww

warren0728
November 30th, 2006, 06:33 AM
it's a looper!! ;)

ww

tot_Ou_tard
November 30th, 2006, 06:39 AM
So is this the rhythm sample & the other the live lead with plenty of smokey brown sound? Or t'other way 'round?

Robert
November 30th, 2006, 07:09 AM
Happy B - Grattis På Födelsedagen T Bone - hope you get T-bone steak for supper and couple a pedals on the side!

Spudman
November 30th, 2006, 07:56 AM
Happy Birthday you scoundrel.

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."

Spudman
November 30th, 2006, 07:58 AM
I'm just going to do some harmonies then.
*up a 3rd* Happy bithday to you Tone.

ted s
November 30th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Happy Bday Tone..................

Tone2TheBone
November 30th, 2006, 08:35 AM
Thanks you guys! Beers are on me today!!! *clink*

Tone2TheBone
November 30th, 2006, 08:37 AM
You guys are most gracious. Thanks everyone! I'll have an Irish Car Bomb Planker! (edited to mention that it's a drink...no worries or offense. :)

sunvalleylaw
November 30th, 2006, 09:13 AM
Happy B - Grattis På Födelsedagen T Bone - hope you get T-bone steak for supper and couple a pedals on the side!

And fruhe geburtstag! Wash all that down with a couple of tasty, hearty holiday biers!!

Tone2TheBone
November 30th, 2006, 09:24 AM
And fruhe geburtstag! Wash all that down with a couple of tasty, hearty holiday biers!!

I'm picking you all up and we're heading straight for the pub! It's gonna be liquid lunch today fellas! :DR

sunvalleylaw
November 30th, 2006, 09:35 AM
I'm picking you all up and we're heading straight for the pub! It's gonna be liquid lunch today fellas! :DR

Oh, I am so ready for that this week. Can we play some buzzed (drunk?) guitar after ala the Replacements?! :DR

Tone2TheBone
November 30th, 2006, 09:45 AM
Oh, I am so ready for that this week. Can we play some buzzed (drunk?) guitar after ala the Replacements?! :DR

You bet. It's open mic at the pub today! :D Everyone's geetar cases in the trunk when you get picked up! They have several nice vintage amphs already onstage too I've been told. We need a drummer though.

aeolian
November 30th, 2006, 09:59 AM
Tone, have a great day and treat yourself to whatever you want.

aeolian

Tone2TheBone
November 30th, 2006, 10:23 AM
Tone, have a great day and treat yourself to whatever you want.

aeolian

Thanks man! I will do just that. :)

oldguy
November 30th, 2006, 01:55 PM
Hey tone my daughter knocked the keyboard for the computer off the desk and broke it and the shift keys stuck so it"s crazy I can"t type anything right but anyway< wanted to let you know your "present" is on it"s way< I just got back from mailing it> HAPPY B"DAY MAN! WOW this is nuts did any of you know what it does when the shift key is on all the time> Caps lock on for sm letters<CAPS LOCK OFF FOR CAPITALS I GOTTA GET THIS FIXED QUICK i can"t use audacity right or anything else this is so nuts I GOTTA GO GET A NEW KEYBOARD I CANT EVEN USE EMAIL< every time i click on a link here to see what"s happening it opens in another new window i think i"ve got like nine open right now>
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN< TONE
man this sucks>>>
glenn

sunvalleylaw
November 30th, 2006, 02:35 PM
Hey tone my daughter knocked the keyboard for the computer off the desk and broke it and the shift keys stuck so it"s crazy I can"t type anything right but anyway< wanted to let you know your "present" is on it"s way< I just got back from mailing it> HAPPY B"DAY MAN! WOW this is nuts did any of you know what it does when the shift key is on all the time> Caps lock on for sm letters<CAPS LOCK OFF FOR CAPITALS I GOTTA GET THIS FIXED QUICK i can"t use audacity right or anything else this is so nuts I GOTTA GO GET A NEW KEYBOARD I CANT EVEN USE EMAIL< every time i click on a link here to see what"s happening it opens in another new window i think i"ve got like nine open right now>
man this sucks>>>
glenn

Too funny!! ROFLOL!!

Mark
November 30th, 2006, 02:36 PM
Happines to you on this, the day of your birthing!!!! Remember your only as old as the gal your feelin.....

Have yerself a great one !!!

Tone2TheBone
November 30th, 2006, 03:14 PM
man this sucks>>>
glenn

Once again thank you my friend. I'll send "yours" asap, most likely tomorrow! (can't help but chuckle at your wacked out keyboard)

Tone2TheBone
November 30th, 2006, 03:16 PM
Happines to you on this, the day of your birthing!!!! Remember your only as old as the gal your feelin.....

Have yerself a great one !!!

Thank you Mark! I wish I was as old as my wife she's 2.5 years younger than me. hahaha

Katastrophe
November 30th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Happy birfday, man! :D

oldguy
November 30th, 2006, 05:32 PM
HEY TONE< I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE GREAT BIRTHDAY!!
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP ON THE RECORDING INFO< YOU ARE ONE GREAT FRETTER! THE WIFE IS BRINGING A NEW BOARD HOME WHEN SHE GETS HERE I WILL FIX THIS CRAZY THING>
PS I STUCK A LITTLE EXTRA SOMETHING IN YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT< I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME
AND I HOPE THE WEATHER IS BETTER THERE THAN IT IS HERE< WE"RE SUPPOSED TO GET HAMMERED PRETTY HARD TONIGHT< BUT I ALREADY GOT A HEADSTART ON THAT!!!!!
wow< why am i yelling all the time> sorry>>>
:D

Tim
November 30th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Hi Tone - From my last night in this hotel room, happy birthday dude! I will be happy when I finally get home. The seven hour drive will be a long one. I would say have a drink on me but after you drink the other Fretter's wishes, you may to too far gone to have one on me.

Tone2TheBone
November 30th, 2006, 10:13 PM
Happy birfday, man! :D

Thanks Kata! And congrats to you again!

Tone2TheBone
November 30th, 2006, 10:16 PM
HEY TONE< I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE GREAT BIRTHDAY!!
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP ON THE RECORDING INFO< YOU ARE ONE GREAT FRETTER! THE WIFE IS BRINGING A NEW BOARD HOME WHEN SHE GETS HERE I WILL FIX THIS CRAZY THING>
PS I STUCK A LITTLE EXTRA SOMETHING IN YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT< I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME
AND I HOPE THE WEATHER IS BETTER THERE THAN IT IS HERE< WE"RE SUPPOSED TO GET HAMMERED PRETTY HARD TONIGHT< BUT I ALREADY GOT A HEADSTART ON THAT!!!!!
wow< why am i yelling all the time> sorry>>>
:D

I'm still having my birfday. *grins* Thank you for the little extra! It's butt cold here but the snow is gone. I'm also staying home tomorrow so I better get back and work on a real hangover. ;)

Tone2TheBone
November 30th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Hi Tone - From my last night in this hotel room, happy birthday dude! I will be happy when I finally get home. The seven hour drive will be a long one. I would say have a drink on me but after you drink the other Fretter's wishes, you may to too far gone to have one on me.

Tim, thank you! Please be careful on the drive home. I just opened a drink "on you" and I haven't gone too far.....yet. :) Btw....I JUST GOT AN RC-2 PEDAL TOO!!!!! We'll learn together brother. Thanks again! :DR

SuperSwede
December 2nd, 2006, 01:23 PM
SORRY TONE! I missed your birthday!!!

I hope you had a great day!
We had to take our son to the hospital.

warren0728
December 2nd, 2006, 02:11 PM
We had to take our son to the hospital.
wow....i hope everything is ok....

ww

SuperSwede
December 2nd, 2006, 02:58 PM
wow....i hope everything is ok....

ww

He is much better now. He had RS (dont know the english word for that, but its a virus infection that is dangerous to infants) when he was only a few months old. After that he had problems with asthma. He was really in a bad state when we brought him to the hospital, but he is much better now.

warren0728
December 2nd, 2006, 03:43 PM
but he is much better now.

glad to hear it....

ww

tot_Ou_tard
December 2nd, 2006, 03:54 PM
Wowza SS. I'm happy to hear that he is OK!

sunvalleylaw
December 2nd, 2006, 04:02 PM
Wowza SS. I'm happy to hear that he is OK!

Yes, very glad Swede. Probably they call that RSV over here, for RS virus. I am glad he is much better now.

Steve

Tone2TheBone
December 2nd, 2006, 06:31 PM
SS - No way buddy is he ok now???

SuperSwede
December 3rd, 2006, 04:55 AM
I wouldn´t say OK, but he is much better. He doesnt want to eat at the moment, so its a bit hysterical. I dont think we need another hospital visit this time, but he still has to inhalate 4-5 times a day at home.
So I might not participate that much on the fret.net for a couple of days.

But again, sorry for missing out on your birthday Tone!

tot_Ou_tard
December 3rd, 2006, 06:46 AM
Good luck Swede! We'll miss you, but your family needs you more.

marnold
December 3rd, 2006, 02:48 PM
I pray that things will turn positive for your son, SS.

Katastrophe
December 3rd, 2006, 04:36 PM
RSV is a serious deal. The docs and nurses at the NICU spent a lot of time warning us about the dangers involved. For the next couple of months, Baby Kat isn't going into any place with crowds, and all visitors to our home have to wash and sanitize their hands frequently while they are here.

Best wishes for a quick recovery for your son, Swede.

Tim
December 3rd, 2006, 05:17 PM
It that time of the year my friends. Everybody keep your children healthy. With air travel as busy as it is, these diseases travel fast throughout this small planet.

Tone2TheBone
December 3rd, 2006, 07:48 PM
I wouldn´t say OK, but he is much better. He doesnt want to eat at the moment, so its a bit hysterical. I dont think we need another hospital visit this time, but he still has to inhalate 4-5 times a day at home.
So I might not participate that much on the fret.net for a couple of days.

But again, sorry for missing out on your birthday Tone!

You were with me in spirit my friend. You did not miss.

Take care of your boy and keep us updated on how he's doing.

SuperSwede
December 4th, 2006, 03:00 AM
Wow, thanks for all your support! Alexander is much better today, and he even managed to eat some ice-cream this morning. It feels great to see him up and running after a whole week of this!

oldguy
December 4th, 2006, 05:03 AM
That is great to hear, SS. We'll be keeping our fingers crossed that everything continues to get better for you folks.:)

6STRINGS 9LIVES
December 4th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Belated happy b-day T2B.. "may you be half an hour in heaven before the devil knows your dead"...
SS hope your son is better and looking foreward to the holiday season all the best to you and your family ..6S9L

Tone2TheBone
December 4th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Belated happy b-day T2B.. "may you be half an hour in heaven before the devil knows your dead"...
SS hope your son is better and looking foreward to the holiday season all the best to you and your family ..6S9L

Hey thanks 6Strings!!! :)

ted s
December 4th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Swede, glad to hear things are going the right way for Swede Jr.. Ice cream, the breakfast of champions !

Myles
December 4th, 2006, 01:35 PM
Well dropping in for my periodic visit, I found to my disgrace that Tone's B-Day had already past!

Happy Birthday man! I'll remember it next year, I swear!

Tone2TheBone
December 4th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Well dropping in for my periodic visit, I found to my disgrace that Tone's B-Day had already past!

Happy Birthday man! I'll remember it next year, I swear!

Hey thanks Vital! :)

Hogfullofblues
December 4th, 2006, 05:28 PM
Happy belated b-day and all my best thoughts go out for your little one. I hope he is on the mend already.

Tone2TheBone
December 4th, 2006, 09:18 PM
Happy belated b-day and all my best thoughts go out for your little one. I hope he is on the mend already.

Thank you Mr. Hoggie! Yeah I hear Super Swede's son is doing better. He's eating ice cream! :DR

Tim
December 5th, 2006, 05:36 AM
Ice cream! Oh yea!! Ice cream always brings a smile to children, and also many adults.

SS - I am glad to hear the little guy is doing much better.

tot_Ou_tard
December 5th, 2006, 06:25 AM
Cheers from these quarters for Junior Swede!

Tim
December 5th, 2006, 08:50 AM
Cheers from these quarters for Junior Swede!

Junior Swede! That has a nice ring to it.
Junior Super Swede also sounds good.
Let's stop there.

SuperSwede
December 5th, 2006, 09:54 AM
All is well with swede junior again. Stealing stuff from the christmas tree (oh yes, my wife is crazy about the christmas stuff so its already up! :D )
Tomorrow he´s going to work (kindergarden).

Tone2TheBone
December 5th, 2006, 10:09 AM
Great news my friend! Your wife rocks I love Christmas!

Robert
December 5th, 2006, 11:05 AM
Can't believe you got 58 post so far on your B-day thread! How many am I gonna get? Haha!

Good to hear Junior Swede is back at work also!

Tone2TheBone
December 5th, 2006, 11:31 AM
Can't believe you got 58 post so far on your B-day thread! How many am I gonna get? Haha!

Good to hear Junior Swede is back at work also!

I know man I'm all happy! Great friends I got!

Tim
December 5th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Who's birthday is next? I am reading to move on to the next lucky Fretter!

Tim
December 5th, 2006, 12:44 PM
WoW 60 posts. Who's birthday is next? I am reading to move on to the next lucky Fretter!

Tone2TheBone
December 5th, 2006, 02:13 PM
WoW 60 posts. Who's birthday is next? I am reading to move on to the next lucky Fretter!

It's baby Jesus' birfday coming up next. I'm talking him in to becoming a member here. ;)

Tim
December 5th, 2006, 03:05 PM
He plays a mean guitar. I saw Him play it in a Joshua movie.

Tone2TheBone
December 5th, 2006, 03:06 PM
Yup and he's a Marshall man too. +1

warren0728
December 5th, 2006, 04:13 PM
he's got one heck of a band too!

ww

SuperSwede
December 6th, 2006, 12:48 PM
He was more into acoustic guitars, here is the evidence!!

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/54000/54467sYBx_w.jpg

Tim
December 6th, 2006, 01:02 PM
Opps! SS there's no attachment

sunvalleylaw
December 6th, 2006, 02:25 PM
It's baby Jesus' birfday coming up next. I'm talking him in to becoming a member here. ;)

I believe He must be.

Tim
December 6th, 2006, 02:35 PM
Yep, He has His personal written song in His hand..

SuperSwede
December 7th, 2006, 03:30 AM
TIm, dont you see the attached image?

Tim
December 7th, 2006, 04:25 AM
SS - At first I did not. Then I did. Now I see a red X where the picture was.

SuperSwede
December 7th, 2006, 05:25 AM
The X marks the hidden treasure.

Very strange indeed, I see Jesus all the time.

Tone2TheBone
December 7th, 2006, 09:01 AM
Last I heard he had just left Chicago......and was bound for New Orleans.

:DR

ted s
December 7th, 2006, 09:12 AM
Last I heard he had just left Chicago......and was bound for New Orleans.
:DR

Thanks Tone, I darn near spit my coffee and popped rib laughing !!!

Tone2TheBone
December 7th, 2006, 09:30 AM
Thanks Tone, I darn near spit my coffee and popped rib laughing !!!

Hey no problem - I'm here to deliver! (thats my new slogan - see Iron Maiden Cover Thread) :)

ted s
December 7th, 2006, 09:32 AM
Hey Tone, the countdown is on for that Nashville.

Tone2TheBone
December 7th, 2006, 09:46 AM
Hey Tone, the countdown is on for that Nashville.

Who what...where? :confused: Huh? Oh you mean the Tele??

sunvalleylaw
December 7th, 2006, 09:49 AM
TIm, dont you see the attached image?

I still do not. Just a ? where the attachment should be.

SuperSwede
December 7th, 2006, 10:58 AM
Ok, lets try to attach it instead of image linking.

sunvalleylaw
December 7th, 2006, 11:02 AM
Ok, lets try to attach it instead of image linking.

Thanks Swede. Got it now.

Tone2TheBone
December 7th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Awesome he's playing a left handed acoustic upside down! +1

warren0728
December 7th, 2006, 01:25 PM
Awesome he's playing a left handed acoustic upside down! +1
easy to do if you are jesus!! :D

ww

SuperSwede
December 8th, 2006, 04:18 AM
Thats the Martin J-1 Jesus limited edition. They say that it has a divine sound.

Tone2TheBone
December 8th, 2006, 08:57 AM
Thats the Martin J-1 Jesus limited edition. They say that it has a divine sound.

Dude I bet it is the Holy Grail of Tone..... no lie.

Spudman
December 8th, 2006, 10:42 AM
easy to do if you are jesus!! :D

ww
I wonder how His playing is these days. I heard His hands got kind of messed up.:)

warren0728
December 8th, 2006, 11:29 AM
I wonder how His playing is these days. I heard His hands got kind of messed up.:)
yeah but i bet he is really nailing those screaming solos :eek:

ww