PDA

View Full Version : Connection

Childbride
November 16th, 2011, 10:12 PM
I've been working on connecting my step-niece to guitar. She has her own instrument and I give her lessons every weekend I go south to see family that I can. I was talking to my stepmom tonight and she said "you so have to see Megan. She's finally figured out how to pick individual notes, she's picking out songs, and she wants you to come as fast as you can to give her another 'tar lesson"... My step-niece will be five dec 6.

Zip
November 16th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Good job!
I'm afraid you've done more than connect her to a guitar. Sounds like she's connected to you, as well. Bravo :)

Tig
November 16th, 2011, 11:21 PM
Outstanding! Keep sharing the love of music and guitar, and the rewards will be endless.

oldguy
November 17th, 2011, 06:47 AM
I've been working on connecting my step-niece to guitar. She has her own instrument and I give her lessons every weekend I go south to see family that I can. I was talking to my stepmom tonight and she said "you so have to see Megan. She's finally figured out how to pick individual notes, she's picking out songs, and she wants you to come as fast as you can to give her another 'tar lesson"... My step-niece will be five dec 6.

That's awesome.
Someday she'll be wanting to come spend the night and play 'tar with you and Mark.
That'll be awesome too.

Childbride
November 17th, 2011, 08:33 PM
Thanks, guys, I'm really stoked. :)

piebaldpython
November 17th, 2011, 11:37 PM
Way 'cool.

sunvalleylaw
November 17th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Exxxccelllleennnntttt!!!!