PDA

View Full Version : Helloooooooooooooooooooooo.

lou
November 19th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Is there any body out there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:zzz
Is there nobody else that plays acoustics.lou

Bookkeeper's Son
November 19th, 2011, 11:00 AM
I play acoustic. Why?

lou
November 19th, 2011, 04:19 PM
This place use to be a very busy place and even had pancakes once upon a time, now its so quiet that wel lets just say the crickets can be louder:poke so I was just wondering if there was anybody else out there.

sunvalleylaw
November 20th, 2011, 12:32 AM
Still here. Starting up with my former and hopefully re-forming acoustic jam tomorrow night. Dusting off "Red Haired Boy" and "Billy in the Low Ground" and a few other of our former tunes. The good ol' Martin is going to be getting a bit more of a workout if this thing takes off again! I hope so, as it is a nice, warm, winter fun!

Commodore 64
November 23rd, 2011, 10:23 AM
I've got 2. A Taylor 110 and an Oscar Schmidt OG2N. I use them for practicing in the living room or at work when I can't use an electric.

Robert
November 23rd, 2011, 03:11 PM
Hello Lou, I try to play anything with 4-7 strings - including acoustics!

Welcome!

lou
November 23rd, 2011, 07:29 PM
Wow what happened did someones pancakes chase everyone away, me I am trying to stick to six string things and non electric.

mopleez
December 22nd, 2011, 10:12 AM
Wow what happened did someones pancakes chase everyone away, me I am trying to stick to six string things and non electric.

I'm sorry you gittar linguists - but what's pancakes? (hep out de old guy:)

-Phil
(Using Tapatalk)

lou
December 22nd, 2011, 06:21 PM
There once was a guy who was known well for his pancakes here my mateee, hey Robert what did you do did you tell him no more pancakes.lou