PDA

View Full Version : Hysteria

zeusse
December 2nd, 2006, 12:28 AM
Just threw this together quick and I don't have the original cd so from memory is all I can do and adlib the solo. This was more of a tone test for some other Def Leppard stuff I'm doing.

http://www.box.net/public/0qmzpodfsh

oldguy
December 2nd, 2006, 05:22 AM
Zeusse, ,
Well, that is some very fine playing, an awesome guitar tone , nice tremelo work, and a good clean recording. I'd say "tone test two thumbs up"!:D :R :DR I enjoyed it alot. Thanks!
Glenn

ted s
December 2nd, 2006, 06:26 AM
Zeusse, that was great, nice job indeed !

Spudman
December 2nd, 2006, 10:25 AM
Good job. I was magically transported back to 1987. Woa!

Hogfullofblues
December 2nd, 2006, 08:29 PM
Just excellent, Zeusse. Great job.

sunvalleylaw
December 3rd, 2006, 04:58 PM
Good job. I was magically transported back to 1987. Woa!

What color spandex did you wear? Did you accesorize with a Brit flag Muscle shirt? :R

Seriously Zuesse, it is great to hear you nail these tones! Both the VH intro and the Def Leppard stuff are impressive.

zeusse
December 4th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Thanks guys for all the comments I'm still working on this Def Leppard tone and an earlier one from High and Dry which is just a more of a Marshall tone and have some Steve Vai for ya I'll post up later for ya. And ya I had that Brit flag muscle shirt in 85' but no spandex always thought it was stupid looking my comment was " is this a bar or a broadway musical"..LOL

stingx
December 11th, 2006, 07:29 PM
That was great. Very well done!

F_BSurfer
December 11th, 2006, 08:51 PM
very nice look forward to more of your tone tests

SixStringJoe
December 11th, 2006, 10:59 PM
Neat tone. What backing tracks did you use? I used a midi and it totally sucked :(