Duffy
November 29th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Have you seen this?

Hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60f7s4iy86s

Ch0jin
December 1st, 2011, 01:26 AM
Awesome Duffy, thanks for posting.

I particularly like how he's playing with his fingers rather than with a plectrum. I've kind of fallen into the same style over time as I just like the sound and feel of it.

Duffy
December 1st, 2011, 01:52 AM
Awesome player, and the whole band is awesome. The white dude playing the other featured lead is also totally awesome. I wouldn't have known it was a different guitar player unless I watched the video. I have the cd loaded into my computerized sound system, which sounds great, and I listen to "Dirty Dishes" a lot. The fidelity is better from the cd file, but you definitely learn things from watching the videos that you would never otherwise know. Nice telecaster there too. The greatness of the Iceman lives on. He sure had a way of making that ice pick sound his own. You hear people complaining about ice pick this and ice pick that, but this guy really mastered that sound and so much more.

Jipes
December 5th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Awesome Duffy, thanks for posting.

I particularly like how he's playing with his fingers rather than with a plectrum. I've kind of fallen into the same style over time as I just like the sound and feel of it.

If you like this style of playing you should definitely check the latest Freddie King's album :)