PDA

View Full Version : Oh come, Oh come Emmanuel

DLG Productions
December 2nd, 2011, 07:22 AM
Hey guys, recent video we did at our studio for a Christmas special. Please comment rate, that'll really be appreciated. let us know what you think!!!.
Merry Christmas guys and a Happy new years!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7zCueeLHyI
Watch in 720 for better audio sound.

helliott
December 2nd, 2011, 04:44 PM
The overall sound and the arrangement is strong. But I was thrown by the amount of stuff that's been added after, or is offscreen. Even the bass is post recording, or the bass player is hidden. And the problem with adding stuff after with video is that if the tracks aren't synched, it's obvious -- that's the case with the fellow's strumming sometimes not matching with the rhythm track. I'd rather see and hear less instrumentation overall, or see more people playing.

That said, it's a lovely interpretation. Both the vocalist and the guitarist have a nice touch in this. Keep up the good work.

DLG Productions
December 2nd, 2011, 09:42 PM
Thanks helliott***. Yea everything was pre-recorded. Nothing you hear on the video is actually live. They are just lip singing and well guitar is just playing along. And yea I do see where he gets off a bit from the actual strumming. Reason that being is we recorded the audio last year. And we decided to just drop a a video to it. Guess we should of practiced more lol. But thanks again. We appreciate

DLG Productions
December 2nd, 2011, 09:43 PM
your comment....