PDA

View Full Version : "Super Champ XD" Price Drop!!

ET335
December 3rd, 2011, 10:39 PM
Anyone looking into the "Super Champ XD" and considering buying one?

Check out Sweetwater.com,they have a 100.00 price drop. Great Deal!!

Commodore 64
December 5th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Follow up sales calls mean I will never purchase from Sweetwater.

Radioboy950
December 5th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Just trying to do good business, I suppose. But I hear ya...you don't want to be hounded. If there's a need to follow-up, the customer will be the one to reach out.
Good price on that piece of gear though.

Bookkeeper's Son
December 5th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Follow up sales calls mean I will never purchase from Sweetwater.
I don't like those calls, either, but it was as simple as requesting that they stop. I still do business with Sweetwater, and they never call me.

Eric
December 6th, 2011, 04:57 AM
I like Sweetwater. They're a little overly helpful sometimes, but I'd rather have that if it means getting someone who will help you when you call.

ET335
December 6th, 2011, 06:33 PM
I like Sweetwater. They're a little overly helpful sometimes, but I'd rather have that if it means getting someone who will help you when you call.

I don't mind the calls or emails myself,besides they have always been very helpful and gone the extra mile
to answer any questions and solve any problem that I've had.:)
Still a great price on that Amph though.

Tig
December 6th, 2011, 08:00 PM
I've never called them, nor have they called me. All my orders were internet based. I'll deal with them over most of the other internet guitar stores.

Duffy
December 7th, 2011, 02:00 AM
A few other places still have them at 199, like Sam Ash and Bestbuy, but they are backordered. This is still a great buy for someone needing a decent amp that is more like a true tube amp than not I suppose. It is, in my opinion, a great sounding amp even if it is a hybrid of sorts and it has a twin power tube power section. The effects are minimalistic but nice. Totally worth the sale price. It is 33 percent off the usual price.

Sweetwater shows it as discontinued. If you are interested you might want to check one of the places noted above, no affln.

I'm surprised that more people aren't talking about this great price on this really good amp. You might want to check it out if you are not familiar with it. It's a great value.

aeolian
December 7th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Musician's Friend listed it as in stock at $199.