PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year everyone!

sunvalleylaw
January 1st, 2012, 10:39 AM
Ahhh. I have the day off!! We are just waking up at our house, and will be figuring out what we will be doing. I am hoping for some decent playing/practice time, and just time with family after the normal crazy week of working two jobs. I wish a Happy New Year to all of you!

I think my big "resolution", though I don't love the concept of resolutions, is to love my family, enjoy every day the best I can and not sweat the small stuff.

Wishing all of you the best in the New Year!

Radioboy950
January 1st, 2012, 12:35 PM
I think my big "resolution", though I don't love the concept of resolutions, is to love my family, enjoy every day the best I can and not sweat the small stuff.

Well said, and same to you!

Eric
January 1st, 2012, 01:06 PM
Thanks! Happy new year to you too, along with all of my fellow fretters.

I'm hoping for a slightly better year in 2012. 2011 was a pretty tough one.

Tig
January 1st, 2012, 01:31 PM
Happy New Year to all!

We stayed up for midnight (somewhat rare), woke up at 9, and went back for a big nap for a few hours. :zzz
I have all kinds of stuff to do, like take down the Christmas stuff, help the 10 year old with his science fair projects, etc... Hopefully, I can fit in some guitar time today.

FrankenFretter
January 1st, 2012, 02:29 PM
Happy New Year everyone!

I'm on standby, so I don't know if I'll have to work today or not. So far, so good.

I was in bed by 11:15 last night. No celebrating for me. Here's wishing everyone a healthy, happy 2012!

Spudman
January 1st, 2012, 03:23 PM
Happy New Year to all you guys that continue to make thefret what it is. Live long and prosper.

sunvalleylaw
January 1st, 2012, 03:39 PM
Happy New Year to all!

We stayed up for midnight (somewhat rare), woke up at 9, and went back for a big nap for a few hours. :zzz
I have all kinds of stuff to do, like take down the Christmas stuff, help the 10 year old with his science fair projects, etc... Hopefully, I can fit in some guitar time today.

Yah, so far I made brunch (crepes) for the kids, got myself something, took down the tree and related decorations, and now am checking in before seeing about getting some guitar time. Have to make sure my beloved is done taking stuff down for now so I can be done! ;)