PDA

View Full Version : Supporting The Fret

bcdon
January 1st, 2012, 10:03 PM
Isn't there a link some where to support The Fret? I see I have let my (last) year donation expire so where do I go? What were the terms again to get those cool green dots?

Robert
January 1st, 2012, 11:38 PM
I believe those who are Contributing Members have automatic subscriptions, so they don't have to remember - it's all automatic.

All contributions are appreciated, and I will add a Contribution Button beside the Stupid Deal of the Day in the next little while.

Thanks muchly!

bcdon
January 2nd, 2012, 07:10 PM
Thanks, Robert! I like the new donate button.. makes things nice and smooth. Just sent some greenbacks your way.

Robert
January 2nd, 2012, 07:44 PM
Thanks Don, appreciated.

sunvalleylaw
February 9th, 2012, 11:13 AM
I just donated again! Thanks for all you have done, and continue to do for our playing and enjoyment of all things guitar!

Robert
February 9th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Appreciated. Steve, you rokk!

FrankenFretter
February 16th, 2012, 08:24 AM
I believe those who are Contributing Members have automatic subscriptions, so they don't have to remember - it's all automatic.

All contributions are appreciated, and I will add a Contribution Button beside the Stupid Deal of the Day in the next little while.

Thanks muchly!

For some reason, my membership didn't automatically renew. I didn't even notice until I went to edit one of my threads and I couldn't do it. How do I renew at my former level, Robert?

Robert
February 16th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Hmm, good question. I will investigate. This is the first time these subscriptions are supposed to kick in for renewals. Did anyone else of you Gold Members notice this automatic payment?

Eric
February 16th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Hmm, good question. I will investigate. This is the first time these subscriptions are supposed to kick in for renewals. Did anyone else of you Gold Members notice this automatic payment?
I'm pretty sure it didn't renew. I didn't even know it was supposed to do that; I'm kind of glad it didn't, to be honest.

piebaldpython
February 16th, 2012, 09:38 AM
I'm pretty sure it didn't renew. I didn't even know it was supposed to do that; I'm kind of glad it didn't, to be honest.

Same for me too! I have to put some $$$s in my PayPal and I'll renew next week once the funds hit. I'm with Eric on being glad it didn't automatically renew and deduct funds. People's circumstances change, etc......and so I think it would be best if a notice was sent AUTOMATICALLY to members saying that it's time to renew and a brief explanation as to what the various levels of membership are. Thanks. Love this site.