PDA

View Full Version : What a night/morning.

BranJLew
January 4th, 2012, 05:31 AM
no sleep, broken window from a golf ball in the backyard, and off to Home Depot or Lowes with a friend. Nineteen years old...when will we grow up? just stick to playing music.

bcdon
January 4th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Were they playing golf inside or outside? With a 19 year old, who could guess? I'm sure your day will get better. :dude

poodlesrule
January 4th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Nineteen years old...when will we grow up? .

Funny, I did not hear about a Facebook outage...

oldguy
January 5th, 2012, 07:44 AM
playing music.

700,000 people like this

29 mutual friends

BranJLew
January 6th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Well, WE were playing outside. Being stupid and drunk. I had confidence in my swing as normal, but my friend obviously did not. Hit our fence, came back and hit my window. So two hundred dollars later, the father was unable to get too pissed at me. Broke it, and repaired it all in the same day.

poodlesrule
January 7th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Well, WE were playing outside. Being stupid and drunk.

That's OK.
Still cheaper to do it the old-fashioned way, than doing it on Facebook, in the long run!

deeaa
January 8th, 2012, 12:35 AM
$200???? Some aluminum-frame double ply job? Last I broke a window it cost me a few bucks for a new pane & some elbow grease to install it. But then again, most of the windows in my house are from the 50's...just normal glass, three sheets of them with 2" spaces in between. I've been contemplating changing the windows to more modern ones some day, but I don't think it is financially sensible.