View Full Version : Behringer GMX110 demo

deeaa
January 27th, 2012, 07:22 AM
Maybe this shoulda gone here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYHNKitl9bo&feature=youtu.be

Ch0jin
January 27th, 2012, 03:31 PM
+1 for the Iron Maiden influence :)

Cool demo, I'd agree that the dirty sounds are quite a bit nicer to my ear than the cleans. Will this Amph give me screaming solos? I'm thinking "yes". Doesn't sound like it'd be my go-to blues amp though.

deeaa
January 28th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Despite the little issues I like this amp. In fact it does to really nice blues tones too...it sounds very very 'tubey' indeed, also when you dial in a clean on dirt channel. Even more than the tm-10 actually because this has some weird grit and compression etc. That actually just sounds really cool. The more I play it the more I dig the sounds. I like california/british/hot setting, lots of mids, and just adjust gain between one and eight for very nice palette of varying drive.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

piebaldpython
January 28th, 2012, 09:11 AM
I have the GM110 too and will say that it does most sounds reasonably well.......including bluesy sounds which is what I mostly play. You just vary the GAIN and you can get a good stand-in tone for a tube amp. I like the California (MESA) setting with just a touch of gain.....great sound to boogie with. Takes pedals pretty well too.

deeaa
January 28th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Yep that's what I use too...california and like 2,5 or even less gain. Really nice. That's what I used on the vid as well.