PDA

View Full Version : Spookbox baby!

syo
March 14th, 2012, 02:46 AM
Just got a new CD in the post today. It's from Finland's finest, Spookbox, and it Rrrrrocks!
Sure, the lead singer is a bit of prima donna (deema donna?) but this really does smoke!

Actually the lead singer is terrific and he kindly sent me the CD. I popped it in right away and am impressed with how fresh and accessible (in a good way) it is. Great energy, nice arrangements and very nice production all the way around really. Way to go Deeaa! I bow to you, sir!
Thanks...:dude

deeaa
March 14th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Thanks man! I sure hope we get nice reviews in rock mags I sent it to too :-) It got there surprisingly fast btw I guess the post office still does its job ok!

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

sunvalleylaw
March 14th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Nice!

FrankenFretter
March 14th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Are you offering signed CDs for sale to Fret members, Dee? Sign me up, man. \m/

deeaa
March 14th, 2012, 10:44 PM
He, it'll be rare enough even without signature- only about 20 or so left now, but if you, or anyone else here wants one, I'll gladly send you strictly for the price of expenses, which is about $8 including international postage&envelope, I'll have to check the exact cost but it shouldn't come to more than 8 bux. Just PM me your address etc. or send me email, aepheikki at gmail, and paypal me later!

omegadot
March 24th, 2012, 01:40 PM
I got mine in the mail today. It's funny that I forgot the fact that my NAME might be useful for shipping. It's fun opening mail to "omegadot".

Kid's being a massive temper tantrum today, I'll talk more about the CD later. I'm quite happy with it, though!

deeaa
March 24th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Heheh, yeah I pondered for a second whether it'll arrive OK without an addressee name :-) glad it did :-)