PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, FrankenFretter!

Tig
March 19th, 2012, 11:10 PM
:hbday :happyb :dance
http://markweinguitarlessons.com/forums/images/smilies/Totally_jammin_out.gif http://markweinguitarlessons.com/forums/images/smilies/party.gif http://markweinguitarlessons.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_bouncy.gif
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5xHhfW50Z_s/SjLZp6RA3lI/AAAAAAAABpM/DsvJuX5lf4o/s320/frankenstein+guitar+framed+with+blogger+logo.jpg

Bookkeeper's Son
March 20th, 2012, 12:19 AM
Have a good one, Sean!

Katastrophe
March 20th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Have a great birthday, man!

FrankenFretter
March 20th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Thanks! Unfortunately I'm down with the flu, and at the moment I'm trying to decide if I can force myself to make it in to work today. Being sick sucks, but being sick on your birthday sucks even worser!

Eric
March 20th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Dude, sorry about being sick, but I hope it's at least a little fun. Happy bday!

Robert
March 20th, 2012, 08:22 AM
Happy Birthday! Hope you have some fun anyway!

NWBasser
March 20th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Happy Birthday brother!

Ouch, didn't know you had the flu.

I'll be calling after work today.

:hbday

Spudman
March 20th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Get well soon. We can celebrate the day later. Besides, I don't think anyone has any beer left after St. Patties day anyway.:hbday:beer:

sunvalleylaw
March 20th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Happy Birthday big guy! I hope you end up having a great day despite feeling a bit under the weather!

marnold
March 20th, 2012, 11:24 AM
HBD, Sean! If it's any consolation, the extremely unseasonable weather here has moved my spring allergy season about a month earlier than usual. I'm popping Allegra and waiting for everything to stop budding.

Hampus
March 20th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Happy b-day!

Beer won't do against the flu. It'll have to be at least Whiskey.

/Hampus

FrankenFretter
March 20th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Thanks again, everyone. I did end up staying home from work. Hopefully a little extra rest will help me get over this sooner. I'm drinking tea and eating Cold Eeze lozenges to try and get through this as quickly as possible.

Sorry about your allergies, Matt. That sucks!

marnold
March 20th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Sorry about your allergies, Matt. That sucks!

Spring never used to bother me, but over the last few years it's really gotten bad. Thankfully it's usually only bad for a couple of weeks. If that's the worst problem I have to deal with, I can count myself twice blessed.

FrankenFretter
March 20th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Spring never used to bother me, but over the last few years it's really gotten bad. Thankfully it's usually only bad for a couple of weeks. If that's the worst problem I have to deal with, I can count myself twice blessed.

Spring used to be my worst allergy nemesis, but now it's the wet season. Molds and mildews, I'm guessing. The pollen in the spring doesn't bother me much at all anymore, except for the occasional itchy eyes.

Tig
March 20th, 2012, 07:18 PM

Our seasonal allergies tend to get more intense as we age, so hang in there. I highly recommend Xyzal prescription. It helps like no other I've tried yet doesn't make me drowsy.

Spring comes early here. Most of the tree's have already completed their heaviest pollen cycle, so hopefully things will improve. Our orange and pomegranate trees have been flowering for a few weeks already.

syo
March 21st, 2012, 08:14 AM
Sorry I'm late...Happy Birthday Day Sean! Hope you're feeling better, brother and you enjoyed your...cold eeze... (Is that anything like whiskey?) ;)

I hope you can enjoy a happy belated B-Day when you've recovered!

kiteman
March 21st, 2012, 10:47 AM
:hbday

FrankenFretter
March 21st, 2012, 01:18 PM
Thanks guys! I'm back at work today, feeling slightly better. The sinus headache is probably the worst part of it today. I'll live, though. Michael, Cold Eeze is nothing like whiskey...unfortunately. Don't think I didn't consider the "Irish Cure" for a while, though. ;)