PDA

View Full Version : Hell #2 Arrived Today

riverrick
March 22nd, 2012, 01:17 PM
My HELL #2 just arrived. Man what a GREAT guitar!!!:rockya The neck is just incredible. The action is not to be believed.....sooooo low!!! WOW! The fit & finish are spot on. The Grover tuners are smooth as silk. And those Bare Knuckles pups are outta sight!! This guitar rates a 10 with me! WTG Michael very nice job.:applause

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/pugdoyle/IMG_2694.jpg
http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/pugdoyle/IMG_2701.jpg
http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/pugdoyle/IMG_2693-1.jpg
http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/pugdoyle/IMG_2692.jpg

Eric
March 22nd, 2012, 02:03 PM
Nice pictures, RR!

riverrick
March 22nd, 2012, 02:17 PM
Thanks Eric...am I still having trouble with my photos??? What the problem anyway?

bcdon
March 22nd, 2012, 02:21 PM
My HELL #2 just arrived. Man what a GREAT guitar!!!:rockya The neck is just incredible. The action is not to be believed.....sooooo low!!! WOW! The fit & finish are spot on. The Grover tuners are smooth as silk. And those Bare Knuckles pups are outta sight!! This guitar rates a 10 with me! WTG Michael very nice job.:applause

Congratulations! Those are some nice pictures! I told you that you'd love this guitar. The neck on my is so fast and it's got the best action of any of my guitars.. without any fret buzz and you can still bend with ease. I love this guitar. Oh yeah, those Bare Knuckles are incredible on this guitar. I was playing it again last night and had a grin from ear to ear. What a Hell of a guitar (pun intended!). :dude

Eric
March 22nd, 2012, 02:28 PM
Thanks Eric...am I still having trouble with my photos??? What the problem anyway?
You had everything right on these, you just have to put at the beginning of the link and at the end of the link. The first one tells the webpage that it should be looking for a link to the photo, and the second one (with a slash at the front of it) tells it that the link is done. It's kind of the equivalent of a capital letter to start a sentence and a period to end it.

You can do it yourself with the links you had (you should try it with your existing post) or you can hit the button that looks like a picture in the editor where you'd type your message. That just puts the and there for you if you provide the link.

riverrick
March 22nd, 2012, 02:58 PM
Is that better now Eric?

Tig
March 22nd, 2012, 03:37 PM
Is that better now Eric?

Yes, the photos all appear now.

HNGD! That looks great!
I almost got this version, but already have a Washburn with the same burst.

Robert
March 22nd, 2012, 03:42 PM
Congrats! I dig this guitar very much. I will post some band videos soon, featuring the No. 2!

Spudman
March 22nd, 2012, 04:54 PM
Very nice looking guitar. :thumbsup

What are the neck dimensions like? What shape/guitar would you compare the neck profile to?

riverrick
March 22nd, 2012, 05:30 PM
Very nice looking guitar. :thumbsup

What are the neck dimensions like? What shape/guitar would you compare the neck profile to?

They don't list a neck shape on the spec sheet, but I would guess it's U-shape. Quite similar to my Hot Rod '52 tele. But the action is better than any guitar I have.

Eric
March 22nd, 2012, 08:17 PM
Is that better now Eric?
You got it. I'll delete the ones in my post, since they're redundant.

Katastrophe
March 22nd, 2012, 08:29 PM
Absolutely beautiful! Man, Syo sure does have an incredible eye for design, and apparently for quality, too!

riverrick
March 22nd, 2012, 08:44 PM
Absolutely beautiful! Man, Syo sure does have an incredible eye for design, and apparently for quality, too!

You got that right Katastrophe....he's doing everything right!!!

syo
March 22nd, 2012, 10:40 PM
Hey Rick, your photos are terrific! Especially the detail shots. Want to pop over here and do a little work? ;)

Ch0jin
March 22nd, 2012, 10:44 PM
They don't list a neck shape on the spec sheet, but I would guess it's U-shape. Quite similar to my Hot Rod '52 tele. But the action is better than any guitar I have.

Are the Number 2 and ZeroDot neck profiles the same? My ZeroDot neck definitely feels thinner (flatter?) than my set neck Maton's. Doesn't make it better or worse, just different to play.

syo
March 23rd, 2012, 12:53 AM
Are the Number 2 and ZeroDot neck profiles the same? My ZeroDot neck definitely feels thinner (flatter?) than my set neck Maton's. Doesn't make it better or worse, just different to play.

The No. 2 (compared to the ZeroDot) has a slightly wider neck (45mm "1-3/4 at the nut vs. 43mm "1-11/16) and is also a couple of mms fatter. The No. 2 is definitely chunkier than my 20 year old American Standard Tele, but I don't have real large hands and it's still easy to play. The profiles are similar (probably best characterized as a "C").

Ch0jin
March 23rd, 2012, 01:19 AM
Cool thanks!