PDA

View Full Version : New Eagles DVD

Tim
December 8th, 2006, 02:40 PM
Are there any Eagles fans out there? I was in WM the other day just looking for nay sales. I normally do not go to Wally World that often. I worked my way over to the Music Video section looking at the latest DVDs releases. I could not believe my eyes! There I saw the latest Eagles DVD with two price tags. This is the “Eagles Farewell I Tour” live from Melbourne, Australia. The DVD is a two disk (30 songs) plus bonus feature of Eagle interviews.

Now here was the shocked. One DVD had a price tag of $29.95. The other DVD had with it a CD with their three latest released songs. Now get this ... the cost was $9.30. It was the same DVD as the $29.95 package, with the CD as an extra bonus. It was a steal I could not refuse.

I went home and put it in the entertainment center and watch three hours of great music. The eagles put on an excellent show and I cannot forget to mention Mr. Joe Walsh himself. He sang his hits and the man is still funny in my book. Joe can still play a mean guitar (with the antic faces and all).

I hope for you Eagle fans that the special offer of $9.30 is still available. I plan on enjoying the DVD for years to come.