PDA

View Full Version : Back to USS.. I mean BRASIL!

Iago
December 9th, 2006, 12:46 PM
I`ve been building up this for some time, but now, since its closer than ever, I decided to tell you my fellow fretters that I`m going back to Brasil this sunday:D .. First stop being Rio de Janeiro, then back to my home town Recife. Can`t wait to see everybody there!

Hey Warren, maybe we can meet again next time! Shame I couldnt go to your area again

yes Im taking my guitars with me hehehe... but I`ll leave the Valve Jr behind.. too much weight to carry around..(feel free to PM me if anyone is interested in having one.. I`ll let it go for 2 little boxes of cinnamon tic tac:p )

so thats it..
see ya!!

warren0728
December 9th, 2006, 01:02 PM
iago...it is a shame we didn't get together again...but i did enjoy our one and only meeting!! It's kinda cool...you ended up with that mustang you wanted and i ended up with that tele we both played and liked at ron's too!

have a safe trip and stay in contact...if you ever get this way again you are welcome at my house....and if we get to brasil i'll be sure to look you up!

here are 3 pics from when we got together for those of you who weren't around when iago and i got together.

ww

Iago
December 9th, 2006, 03:05 PM
hhehe cool, you`ll be more than welcomed when u go to Brasil, Warren.

apart from that, it won`t change much. I`ll always be around here in the Forum.

I still have the pictures! damn, I look a bit different now

Justaguyin_nc
December 9th, 2006, 03:42 PM
My goodness Iago..you look as old as us now... lol.. see what happens when ya hang with old guys... :) just kidding... Best of luck getting back home.... look forward to some more mustang sounds from you!

tot_Ou_tard
December 9th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Alright Iago!!

Enjoy Brasil...nice photos too!

:D :) <-yellow & green smilies in honor of Brasil

oldguy
December 9th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Have a safe trip, peace be with you, and we'll see you on the board!:D
Really glad to have you with us, look forward to hearing from you.:)
BTW, those Mustangs are awesome guitars!:DR
Glenn

Robert
December 9th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Have a good trip back! If you don't mind me asking, how come you were in Florida for a good chunk of time?

What amp are you gonna get in Brazil?

Tone2TheBone
December 9th, 2006, 10:49 PM
Hey man, send those sweet brazilian honeys down there a Merry Christmas from me will ya. ;)

PS - Rock like you mean it! Post soon!

Tim
December 10th, 2006, 11:49 AM
Iago - I hope by the time you read this you are safely back home. I hope your traveling partners made it without getting any scratches. Once you are settled send us some pictures or even a recording or two. We would love to hear you play.

I trust you visit to America and Florida was fun and relaxing for you. Keep us posted on your future back home in Brazil.

SuperSwede
December 11th, 2006, 05:21 AM
Have a nice trip Iago, and stay away from the plane food.

Iago
December 11th, 2006, 08:16 AM
thanks everybody.. right now I`m already in Rio de Janeiro. I made a good trip.. and the plane food wasnt that bad (for plane food), Nelskie!

Robert: I went to Florida just to "see what would happen". I got there.. did all the average touristic stuff.. then after 1 month I thought.. I could stay here and get a job or go back home right now.. so I got a job!
Amp right now? none... but I`ve been looking for some brazilian-made tube amps.. I`ll post a link soon in other thread for u guys to check them out

Tim: Florida is cool.. and I could live there forever I think. I`ll probably be back in a couple years. I really learned a lot. Relaxing? humm sometimes! hehehe

and the guitars made it pretty well to Brasil, I`m gonna bolt the necks back again right now :D